BY COOLA

Mandy G.
This is the lightest smoothest sunscreen I have ever came across. It feels velvety and soft. It have a tiny like a foundation. I do not like sunscreens because of the greasy feel to them. Every morning I put this on as part of my skincare regime. I look at the bottle every time because it just seems to good to be a sunscreen! I love it!
Angie K.
Hickory , NC
I use this every summer. I get the light tinted and use it as a B.B. cream and my sunscreen. It doesn’t clog my pores like most sunscreens do. It’s also organic and doesn’t have any bad chemicals in it. One bottle will last me the entire summer. It also does well under foundation and powders. I have been using for a few years now and will continue to.
Maddie K.
I wanted to love this product. The texture is incredible and the finish is such a lovely soft matte. Unfortunately, the silicone and shea butter didn’t agree with my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to anyone without extreme sensitivity!
Melani O.
Seeley
I actually got this as a sample size in my Ipsy bag, after using it I went online and ordered the full size product. I absolutely loved it. It left my skin moisturized and soft with a hint of glow from the tint. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen! There is no over powering sunscreen smell, it's matte and not greasy at all, and it acts as a primer for days I want to wear makeup. Unfortunately I can't justify the price tag so I probably won't repurchase unless it goes on sale.
Sami P.
Absolutely loved this product! Kept my face protected and added a base layer of tint which has enough coverage to wear out, or later on foundation for more protection. Pleasant smelling, great packaging!
Sidney M.
This product is AMAZING! Best sunscreen. It is super effective - it feels great on the skin and is gentle on. The packaging is nice too. This overall product formula is great! Will continue to buy.
TeresaJ J.
Fort Worth
I tried this item out in hopes that it would be good for those ‘no makeup makeup days’ but was pretty disappointed with the ‘tint’ part of it. The sunscreen portion was great, smelled pretty good, and didn’t break my face out. This is an item I would use if I had flawless skin, but if you’re looking for even the most basic amount of coverage I would try something else.
Meg H.
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox. The way it applied on my skin was different- light and fluffy. It didn’t feel very moisturizing. There was no coverage at all for my red cheeks or blemishes. I wouldn’t use again.
Meagan D.
Portland, OR
Love this as a daily sunscreen in the summer since it is lightly tinted and I tend to wear less makeup be cause of the heat. The matte finish is great for keeping oil at bay and was amazing during my vacay to Hawaii.