BY COOLA

Be cool, calm, and protected with our Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer. Your daytime lotion, antioxidants, and SPF in one, this sheer, mattifying formula delivers lightweight hydration, helps reduce shine, and wears beautifully under makeup. see more...

• I know it's a BB/Sunscreen - but do you find this to be e...1 Answers
  • Will this leave your face dry and patchy on some area? 4 Answers
  • I love Coola products and have been wanting to try this s...4 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer
  • "Non-irritating, safe ingredients, works well under makeup, and provides great sun protection. This is one of the best sunscreens for your face. It's not waterproof so don't forget to reapply it if you're getting wet or sweaty, but it makes a great daily staple. Smells a little weird, but the scent is very faint. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts." in 12 reviews
Kelsey D.
Trimble, TN
I received a sample of this sunscreen to try, and I honestly liked it more than I thought I would. I have very normal skin and like a dewy finish, so I would have never chosen a matte sunscreen, but this seemed to give me enough moisture. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this didn’t cause any breakouts. If my skin were more oily, I would probably use this regularly.
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
I like the feel of it, after applying to my face. I only use about a pea to small dime amount, each application. Also, use this on the days, where the sun is strongest, and the UV rating is higher. So maybe, 2 to 3 times per week. My makeup sits well on top as well, after I’ve allowed a few minutes to make sure the product is completely absorbed.
Beth W.
This is really nice on my oily days but can cause flakes if I’m not careful. The finish is matte, but doesn’t feel tight or dry. Sometimes it makes my face feel like it’s dirty as it doesn’t really sink in like other sunscreens do. But on the days that it works for me, I really like it & I love that it’s a mineral sunscreen rather than a chemical one
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Got this as a sample and I love it so much! You can find it at ulta and Sephora. However the price is a little outrageous. Great product but can’t bring myself to buy a full size of it. I definitely recommend it if you don’t mind a price tag but otherwise find something else.
Laura D.
I have mega oily skin and I wanted to love this. Unfortunately for me it just did not work. I bought this online which for me just doesn’t seem to work as my skin is mega oily. I would recommend for maybe light oil but if you are super oily it’s not going to work for you.
Lorelei K.
This is a decent sunscreen/ BB cream but sometimes the formula separates and gets very oily, which I do not like. I had received this in a beauty subscription and loved it at first, but after purchasing and experiencing the inconsistencies I won’t buy again.
Courtney R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Another holy grail facial product for me. This product is amazing in the way that it protects your skin (many ladies don’t realize the necessity of an everyday spf) and you can’t even tell it’s there. The finish is truly matte and there is no white cast.
Joanne C.
Port Orange, FL
I love it. It goes on silky smooth. Not greasy like other products. Has a light tint to it that evens out your skin tone and sunscreen protection. I use every day. It doesn’t have a scent so it’s pleasant to use. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer
Adi J.
San Francisco
SPF IS SO IMPORTANT! But usually they make me to shiny and I have to set them with powder. This one smells nice, looks nice, sinks into the skin, doesn't dry me out, wash me out, or irritate my super picky skin! It's not SUPER matte but that's fine~!
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
This is my favorite face sunscreen!!! It has a matte finish and is great under a full face of makeup. It smells amazing. I would buy again and I would recommend this product to anyone! I’m extremely fair skinned and it has always worked well for me!
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Where do you buy this? I've always wanted to try it out but I can't find it!
Colleen F.
I love Coola products and have been wanting to try this sunscreen. I see that it dries to a matte finish which I prefer, but can anyone tell me if it's super drying?
Bao V.
Coon Rapids , MN
Will this leave your face dry and patchy on some area?
Abigail G.
Staten Island, NY
I know it's a BB/Sunscreen - but do you find this to be enough coverage and not necessary to wear foundation over it?
Donna B.
Go to their website, you can buy it there.