Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCOOLA
Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer

COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer

Be cool, calm, and protected with our Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer. Your daytime lotion, antioxidants, and SPF in one, this sheer, mattifying formula delivers lightweight hydration, helps reduce shine, and wears beautifully under makeup.

F4F How is this for oily skin?
Does this cause breakouts? Does it leave the skin oily/greasy?
I have the option of getting this in my next FFF box, but I have a few questions. Is it safe for sensitive skin? Like reeeeally sensitive skin? Does it have a strong smell? (I get migraines easily) Lastly, does it work well? Give me your thoughts!
Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...Smells a little weird, but the scent is very faint. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts.in reviews
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer uploaded by Tong O.
COOLA Mineral Face Matte Untinted Moistureizer SPF 30 I really like matte finish for my oily skin, it keeps my skin matte for the entire day. It left my skin with white cast like most of the physical sunscreen, but I didn’t care since I am working from home. Now I am looking into Matte tinted sunscreen products.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer uploaded by Johnna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer was recommended by the Influenster community 🙌🏼 Thank you to all who suggested this - I have oily skin and this gives a great matte feeling that isn’t drying. The scent is mild and the protection is enough for the California winter/spring weather. I have loved using it for the past three weeks! I haven’t experienced any breakouts either which is another major plus. I haven’t tried it during the summer yet, but I’m looking forward to how well it protects against the California 🌞.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
ABSOLUTE staple! No doubt this is one of the best sunscreens I have tried and I have had my FAIR SHARE of sunscreens as I am a major sunscreen junkie. I have one in my purse, car, bathroom, living room. I live in Florida so all windows in my house carry much sun and every room contains a bottle. I was only able to purchase this once at TJMAX and I haven’t been able to find it sadly and I have searched for it ever since. Worth every penny. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer it is amazing at blurring all imperfections and I have bad acne. No white mask or purple.. just at first but it gets absorbed.
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer uploaded by Anuhea I.
Growing up in Hawaii we never really wore sunscreen... but now that I live in Oregon that is most Oregonians must haves as far as soon care ! I was pleasantly surprised how nice this product was. I felt my face was protected from the sun and it went nicely under my makeup. It is a little pricey and I feel you could find things equivalent for cheaper but this is a very clean and cruelty free brand ! Which I love supporting
Krista C.
Seattle
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer uploaded by Krista C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this sunscreen! The cucumber scent is light but so nice and refreshing. Coola is a reputable clean skincare brand and it never irritates my sensitive skin. It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy and works well under makeup. Highly recommend!!
Rachael B.
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer uploaded by Rachael B.
R[product:coola-mineral-body-organic-sunscreen-lotion-spf-30-tropical-coconut-50-oz/-148-ml] we’ve just really began liking how light weight and not greasy it was and it had pretty good coverage!
Kassandra H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have a confession to make, I can't really stand the feeling of sunscreen on my skin. It's usually sticky, tacky, and so heavy feeling but I've fallen so in love with the Coola Mineral Face Sunscreen. it works amazing on it's own but is also really wonderful as a primer. It keeps my skin safe, feels matte and so soft, and makes my skin look fantastic!
Lori S.
Bridgeport , WV
This stuff is amazing! I love the matte finish and the slight tint. Perfect to wear on a hot, sunny summer day with some waterproof mascara and lip balm! I initially received this as a sample and fell in love. It is hard to find in the stores.
Diane B.
Love Love Love this sunscreen specifically for the face. Its matte and it is slightly tinted and does not run into your eyes. Other sunscreens and moisturizers run into my eyes throughout the day and they burn. This product does not. I absolutely love it and recommend it highly!
Amy M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this stuff. It goes on well and protects really good. It also smells amazing which is great because its on your face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nazgol R.
Vancouver, BC
il y a un an
Danielle K. il y a un an
I have the white tea one from fff a few years ago. I always just assume spf cream it going to be too heavy and greasy and this is not at all. Really happy with it I ended up buying more when I ran out. I dont really notice a huge scent to mine.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a un an
I tried the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer and absolutely hated the weird way it applied when I would pat it into my skin. I recently ran out of sunscreen so I used this and I absolutely love it. I didn’t pat but rubbed it in and it made my skin look and feel amazing. What sunscreens are y’all loving?
Ann O. il y a un an
Supergoop unseen sunscreen! So did you like it hate the coola? I’m confused 😂
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer? It says moisturizer here but is it actually a moisturizer or just a matte finish sunscreen? I would love to know because I am loving it as a moisturizer but want to know if it’s actually hydrating my skin.
Lisa B. il y a 2 ans
no but if you dont get any answers you can search for the product and all the reviews done on this site will show up. can also google it and get a lot of info
Denea S.
Norman, OK
il y a 2 ans
Reilley L. il y a 2 ans
I think this is in the $30.00 - $35.00 range. This is fantastic for oily skin as it is Very matte on the face.