BY COOLA

Be cool, calm, and protected with our Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer. Your daytime lotion, antioxidants, and SPF in one, this sheer, mattifying formula delivers lightweight hydration, helps reduce shine, and wears beautifully under makeup.

Details:

• 70%+ certified organic ingredients
  • Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
  • Natural mineral Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide ingredients
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)
  • Antioxidant Rose Hip Oil protects from environmental aggressors
  • Sheer and lightweight
  • Creates a matte finish
  • Ideal for combination or oily skin
  • Natural Cucumber scent
  • Vegan

Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):

Titanium Dioxide - 3.2%, Zinc Oxide - 1.8%

Inactive Ingredients:

Aluminum Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Plankton Extract, Polyamide-5, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Silica Silylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.

• I know it's a BB/Sunscreen - but do you find this to be enough co...1 Answers
  • Will this leave your face dry and patchy on some area? 4 Answers
  • I love Coola products and have been wanting to try this sunscreen...4 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Moisturizer
  • "Non-irritating, safe ingredients, works well under makeup, and provides great sun protection. This is one of the best sunscreens for your face. It's not waterproof so don't forget to reapply it if you're getting wet or sweaty, but it makes a great daily staple. Smells a little weird, but the scent is very faint. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts." in 12 reviews
Kelsey D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I received a sample of this sunscreen to try, and I honestly liked it more than I thought I would. I have very normal skin and like a dewy finish, so I would have never chosen a matte sunscreen, but this seemed to give me enough moisture. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this didn’t cause any breakouts. If my skin were more oily, I would probably use this regularly.
Beth W.
This is really nice on my oily days but can cause flakes if I’m not careful. The finish is matte, but doesn’t feel tight or dry. Sometimes it makes my face feel like it’s dirty as it doesn’t really sink in like other sunscreens do. But on the days that it works for me, I really like it & I love that it’s a mineral sunscreen rather than a chemical one
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Got this as a sample and I love it so much! You can find it at ulta and Sephora. However the price is a little outrageous. Great product but can’t bring myself to buy a full size of it. I definitely recommend it if you don’t mind a price tag but otherwise find something else.
Courtney R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Another holy grail facial product for me. This product is amazing in the way that it protects your skin (many ladies don’t realize the necessity of an everyday spf) and you can’t even tell it’s there. The finish is truly matte and there is no white cast.
Lorelei K.
This is a decent sunscreen/ BB cream but sometimes the formula separates and gets very oily, which I do not like. I had received this in a beauty subscription and loved it at first, but after purchasing and experiencing the inconsistencies I won’t buy again.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
This is my favorite face sunscreen!!! It has a matte finish and is great under a full face of makeup. It smells amazing. I would buy again and I would recommend this product to anyone! I’m extremely fair skinned and it has always worked well for me!
Chelsea ❁.
Yonkers, NY
I love how light weight this sunscreen is! I wear it on my face everyday during the summer. Mine has a light tint to it as well so I don’t need to add any other makeup to my face to have coverage and be protected from the sun throughout the day!
Cristina J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is and amazing facial sunscreen. Not greets at all! The texture almost feels like a poor minimize. Many times I would just wear this on no make up days. The Tint in it is very light and great for all skin tones.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this brand of sunscreen especially in the middle where. It goes on super light and I could wear it every day and doesn't have a smelly sent to it. It is really expensive and I was luckily able to get a free one online winning. It is worth the money that they do sell it and it is organic which is great. I did have to apply again after a couple hours it is not the strongest for lasting all day.
Eileen R.
This is the perfect primer/sunscreen all in one. I use it under my makeup and reapply on top throughout the day. It doesn't accentuate the dry patches around my nose and helps put off afternoon shine.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Where do you buy this? I've always wanted to try it out but I can't find it!
Colleen F.
I love Coola products and have been wanting to try this sunscreen. I see that it dries to a matte finish which I prefer, but can anyone tell me if it's super drying?
Bao V.
Coon Rapids , MN
Will this leave your face dry and patchy on some area?
Abigail G.
Staten Island, NY
I know it's a BB/Sunscreen - but do you find this to be enough coverage and not necessary to wear foundation over it?
Donna B.
Go to their website, you can buy it there.