COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer uploaded by ANDREA M.

BY COOLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural Mineral Suncare. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Ultra Sheer. Anti-Aging. Water Resistant. No Nano-Sized Particles This unscented version of our natural mineral, sheer SPF 20 sunscreen will hydrate and protect your sensitive facial skin.  Organic Cocoa and Shea Butters will sooth and moisturize, keeping frisky fine lines at bay.  The super antioxidant and anti-aging powers of Xylinum Black Tea and Organic Grape Seed Extract give your skin a direct antioxidant and anti-aging boost.  This formula delivers lasting broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, yet is. see more...

COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
  • "I enjoy the extra protection and mositure this adds to my morning routine. The bottle is easy to use and it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "This really moisturizing my face. It's has good quality. I'm happy it's unscented. I bought the multiple times. It's light and refreshing." in 6 reviews
Susan D.
Newark, DE
When my friend and I walked into Sephora and she told me she wanted to show me sunscreen I couldn’t believe she was serious, but now I understand. I LOVE COOLA! It goes on well and isn’t too oily, a bonus is it smells awesome!! I’ve been using it every summer and will continue to. I purchase it at Sephora usually.
Taylir L.
I received this product from one of my beauty boxes and I absolutely love it. I use it on my face every morning. It works great for the Arizona sun. There is no smell which in my opinion there should be, maybe a coconut smell would be nice. I love his product and will buy again for sure!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
This product feels great on your face, doesn’t feel thick or sticky. I had a tester size of this so it was a little small, but it definitely did its job! Easy to take on the go in your car or on vacation as well
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I was very excited to try this out when I got it in my Birchbox, but I don't think it was a good match for me.  I love a tinted moisturizer with SPF.  Too bad it didn't have a higher SPF, but that wasn't my reason for not loving it.  It wasn't that smooth on my skin, and it was a little clumpy when I applied my cc cream.  They didn't work that well together.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
coola, I have recently found out is an amazing brand! And if I could afford to buy coola all the time, I would definitely definitely definitely buy more of their products!
Amanda S.
Clearwater, FL
Coola is one of my favorite face skin-care brands. I first stumbled on this brand at a spa in a small town. What sold me is how soft it made my face feel after the application. The product is so light weight and can easily be worn under makeup. It’s a must for your beauty routine.
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
This is the only sun screen I will use on my face! It is a mineral based so it’s safe and healthy for your skin! It gives you the best protection with out the fear of having an allergic reaction! I bought it for my whole family! Would highly recommend
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Honestly I was not super impressed by this sunscreen. It was really oily and it also didn’t really keep my face from getting sunburnt I wasn’t out in the sun long and even applied it 2 times to insure I didn’t get burnt. It does smell good though
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
It’s a pretty basic moisturizing SPF that gets the job done! It’s gentle on the skin, and the lack of scent prevents any redness for those with sensitive skin. I used a deluxe sample size and loved the small squeeze tube for traveling in the summer!
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Received a sample of this product from one of my beauty boxes and I enjoyed it. It didn’t seem thick or cakey. I like that it didn’t change the look of my make up application. I never bought the full sample, but there was no reason not to!
Stephanie F.
Is this stuff any good? My face tends to get really dry and oily throughout the day I need something that also helps with mild acne!
Danielle V.
Richland, WA
I have been wanting to try this product. How well does it work? I have dry skin so I don't want to get something that might not be good for my face. Thank you!
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
I have big dry patches on my face. Does this help?
Lisa h.
Is this a good brand for a facial moisturizer? It is expensive?