BY COOLA #36 in Setting Spray

Prevent a make up meltdown whilst deflecting photo-damage with COOLA's Make Up Setting Spray SPF 30 - an invisible mist that's packed with botanical extracts to hydrate and fortify skin while preventing UV-induced damage. With hydrating and skin-plumping hyaluronic acid, alongside cucumber and aloe extracts to soothe and refresh, this protective spritz grants a semi-matte veil between complexion and the elements, while minimising visibility of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. A filter for your face in every sense, this shield you from sun's ageing UV rays and keeps your make up looking flawless from morning 'til sundown. see more...

Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this keeps makeup from melting down, I found this a bit too strong in smell and even somewhat sticky. The texture was too reminiscent of hairspray for me. That said, the staying power and the SPF are a nice bonus. I just have other sprays I much prefer over this, but love Coola in general.
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this for when im going to be outdoor most of the day. However it burned the first time i applied  it, not sure why the rest of the times it did not . It does an okay job in kepping makeup in place. However, the main reason why i use it is bc of the spf
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray was awful. It has so much alcohol in it! It stings and burns my skin and eyes so much. It also smells really bad and leaves skin with a really tacky finish and also dried me out. This irritated my skin so much that i would breakout in little whiteheads all over my face. It also has a finicky mister where it would just splatter my face with giant drops of product and spray crookedly. Was hands down the worst spray and i do no recommend it at all.
Erin I.
Madison
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disclaimer: This made my skin sting really badly, but it was worth it for ~10 seconds of pain!

This setting spray has a perfect natural finish. It wasn't too matte, but also didn't leave me looking like a greasy mess. Also, very important to note: THIS SUNSCREEN WORKS. I wore it one day, not expecting to be out in the sun. MY shoulders looked like a lobster, but my face was fine, and this was the only SPF I was wearing. Great if you're in the sun all day!
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
I love the idea of spf to go over my makeup. It smells a little bit too chemical for me to LOVE, and the bottle is poorly made- mine shattered! I used it all the time while working at Disney World because I desperately needed the extra spf and I didn’t want my makeup running everywhere and it was awesome. That being said, next time I buy setting spray I think I’ll opt for Supergoop’s spf setting spray.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this from Ulta for about $30.  I love the scent of the product, it smells so clean and fresh.  It creates a Matte  on your face, takes no time to set and dry.  The item also has a sunscreen built in.  It lasts throughout the day, however I do carry it in my purse and spritz again in the afternoon.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent product the issue is the pump where it sprays onto your face.It gets clogged up quickly.And it is impossible to unclog. I love that this is a natural product and the fact that it is a setting spray that you can reapply every 2 hours so you get full protection but I will not purchase again until the company fixes the packaging defect.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray unfortunately goes on my miss list... Not to be dramatic, but when I first sprayed this my skin felt like it was burning. Keep in mind, I have VERY sensitive skin, so this may be okay for someone who doesn't typically have any allergy type issues with their skin.
Raechel C.
This product smells really good. Also, I did notice that some of my make up lasted longer, but it didn't make the final look any different than without it. I got this in a subscription bag, but I don't think I'd buy it at full cost. It think there are better setting sprays out there.
Alexa M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this for the SPF component. I have super fair skin and am outdoors a lot. But, I also have sry and sensitive skin and this REALLY stung my face when I applied it. May be worth a try for those with less sensitive skin, but I will not buy this again.
Ashleigh P.
How would you compare this to other setting sprays? I believe I've seen it for $30 and I want to know if it's going to be the same long lasting like the Urban Decay setting spray or the Smashbox one. Thanks :)
Alicia M.
Columbia, MO
What's the worst makeup product you've ever tried and why? Mine is the Coola Make Up Setting Spray SPF 30 it felt like I was spraying my face with straight up hairspray. Went right in the trash!