BY COOLA

Prevent a make up meltdown whilst deflecting photo-damage with COOLA's Make Up Setting Spray SPF 30 - an invisible mist that's packed with botanical extracts to hydrate and fortify skin while preventing UV-induced damage. With hydrating and skin-plumping hyaluronic acid, alongside cucumber and aloe extracts to soothe and refresh, this protective spritz grants a semi-matte veil between complexion and the elements, while minimising visibility of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. A filter for your face in every sense, this shield you from sun's ageing UV rays and keeps your make up looking flawless from morning 'til sundown. see more...

• How would you compare this to other setting sprays? I believe I've ...3 Answers
Dylan D.
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
I really loved this product and I still stand by that what is in the bottle is great. Sure it smells a little chemically but I love that if I forgot to put on sunscreen this setting spray had me covered and my makeup did not move all day!! However before my bottle was empty the squirter got stuck and now it is a pain to spray. The most wasn't that fine either. Maybe use a different spray bottle if you plan on getting. Not much product either for the hefty price tag
Shea L.
Shea L.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This sunscreen worked really well. I needed something that was not greasy and wouldn't make my makeup funky. It goes on matte and doesn't make your makeup run. The only frustration I had was that the lid cracked early on, making it hard to put it in my bag for fear of it spilling. It didn't impact the usability or usefulness of the sunscreen though, so it still gets 5 stars.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Woodhaven, NY
I really enjoyed using this product during the summer. It did not have a strong staying power for my makeup during really hot and humid days. But it was great when It was time to reapply sunscreen while outdoors. No need to mess up your makeup in doing so and it was refreshing and has a wonderful soft scent.
Tori P.
Tori P.
I love the concept of a makeup setting spray and sunscreen combo, but this just did not deliver. First the spray on my bottle came out in a straight line, there was no mist. I tried rinsing off the nozzle, but it did nothing. Second, this burned my face. this just wasn't something that worked for me
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
It works pretty nice as the setting spray, didn't get any sunburns either, so can say SPF works pretty well too, however I had to hold my breath for quite a while, as it smells horrible when you spray it and that lasts for only half a minute, but why not improve that?
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Fortunately, I did not have an issue with this product burning my skin as many others typically say. I love it for daytime or evening when I will be outside but in a full face of makeup for an event. Really does help makeup stay in the heat and good for your skin!
Piya S.
Piya S.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. It leaves a powdery residue on your skin and made my eyelashes look like white powder had settled on them. The bottle also needs some work as the nozzle kept getting stuck when pushing it down. Wasn't a huge fan of the smell either.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Mauldin, SC
Three strikes and your out!
1.I found this to be very sticky and did not dry down. 2.Would need to reapply numerous times to get sun protection which I didn't do as it would make things messier and 3.the price is way too steep. Definitely wouldn't repurchase!
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
I am not sure how far it goes as keeping my make in place, but I do like it for other reasons. It is a refreshing spray and an extra added sun protection which my fair skin desperately needs. Also it leave a nice sheen to my skin which I love.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I receive this product recently and I like it a lot good value price is affortable its gentle in the skin and does not leave harsh on your skin. I will purchase again this product. I will recommend it
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
How would you compare this to other setting sprays? I believe I've seen it for $30 and I want to know if it's going to be the same long lasting like the Urban Decay setting spray or the Smashbox one. Thanks :)