COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by Alake T.COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by mary e.COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by Meghan R.

BY COOLA

Protect your pucker with our Liplux® SPF 30 balm. This vitamin-enriched, antioxidant formula protects and conditions lips with natural fruit butters. see more...

COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
  • "Love that this SPF 30 lip balm is made with Certified Organic ingredients. It went on easily, didn't feel waxy and kept my lips hydrated for several hours." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Coola! This smells so good and it's super rich feeling. I'm obsessed with Chapstick because my lips are like chronically dry. This acts like a mask! My lips feel so good immediately but after a few minutes they feel even better! " in 4 reviews
Alake T.
COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
It’s so easy to neglect our lips, especially with a busy schedule. Currently this is of my favorite day time lip product. I’ve met products that made claims of leaving lips moisturized for up to a specified amount of hours and failed to meet those claims, but this right here is the epitome of moisture. When applied to my lips any dryness is literally melted away and eliminated. I’m a chronic lip licker (A habit I’ve been trying to curb) and so lip product don’t last that long on my lips and my lips ends up feeling drier than before application. With this coola liplux my lips don’t get that extra dry tight feeling after licking. It feels really soft and smooth even after all the product has been worn off.
My husband even loves this lip product out of all I’ve had him try he said mainly because when applied you can’t tell that he’s actually wearing anything on his lips.
To think I mainly bought this product to give my lips some healthy and safe sun protection
Meghan R.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipbalms. It's fantastic, super moisturizing, and fairly long lasting on the lips. I go through the tunes way too fast though. I personally purchased mine from TJ Maxx in a pack of four I believe. It smells great, though it doesn't taste very good if you lick your lips. It's wear reminds me of the benefit plush gloss, minus the shimmer and stickiness, and with a much needed added moisture. I also love that it has SPF in it. I use it for my morning and evening skincare as well as throughout the day when needed.
Hannah K.
Wellesley, MA
By far one of my favorite lip products! I love the flavor of this, it tingles when you put it on and hydrates my lips. I first got this product at JCrew a few years ago, so it is on the spendier side of lip balm, but I love the way it makes my lips feel so I find it to be super worth the price!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
This it one of my favorite lip products. I also love the COOLA Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip. When I want a pop of color. I have Summer Crush. I plan to own them all soon.
Its really nice knowing my lips are being protected with SPF 30. I live in the desert and need protection from UV Rays year round.
alexis s.
new york, ny
Same formula as their other chapstick. Just added a vanilla fragrance. Not as drying as other chapsticks.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I looooove this lip balm. It's super soft and the vanilla peppermint is yummy. It has a nice cooling sensation on the lips. Definitely one of my faves!
Lydia R.
Cleveland, NC
Not too greasy! It makes my lips soft while protecting them. Seriously love the scent and the product's ingredients!
Bailey T.
This is a great lip balm! It isn't the most moisturizing but it feels light and smells great. Although I don't think that I would repurchase, but only because it wasn't my favorite and it isn't the most convenient to purchase (as in not in the check out line at target). But I would recommend it!
Kara F.
Love love love Coola products! I receive them pretty frequently in my Birchbox monthly subscription. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with at of their products! I would recommend Coola especially their sunscreen!
Kim S.
the actual product is fine, does the job of moisturizing my lips but not as well as some other ones. But I cannot get past the smell it is overpowering. It smells exactly like the twisted peppermint candle from bath and body works it is just too much.
Katie W.
Morganton, NC
I purchased this lip product from tjmaxx at a really discounted price. I think I purchased it for around $3 when it retails for $12 (I think). Anywho, I really love the smell of this product and the fact that it has spf in it however, I notice that when I put it on it feels gritty. I was just wondering if anyone else who owns this product noticed this as well? I may have just gotten a bad one or that could have been why it was so cheap at tjmaxx and just wanted to know if that was the case. Thanks😊
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
Can you add more peppermint to this? Like, a ton like Burt's Bees. I was highly disappointed as I cannot feel it tingle not smell it. It should just say vanilla.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I debated between this and  Supergoop! Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30, .15 oz in the winter, and decided to go with Supergoop.  But with summer rolling around, and the fact I'm outside more with my family, I think it would be fun to try a few new lip balms with SPF.  Has anyone tried both?

back