Katie W.
Morganton, NC

I purchased this lip product from tjmaxx at a really discounted price. I think I purchased it for around $3 when it retails for $12 (I think). Anywho, I really love the smell of this product and the fact that it has spf in it however, I notice that when I put it on it feels gritty. I was just wondering if anyone else who owns this product noticed this as well? I may have just gotten a bad one or that could have been why it was so cheap at tjmaxx and just wanted to know if that was the case. Thanks😊

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
2 years, 1 month ago
I have one too and mine is kind of gritty but I think it's suppose to be a lip exfoliator so I don't think there's anything wrong with yours! Hope this helped!