Meghan R.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipbalms. It's fantastic, super moisturizing, and fairly long lasting on the lips. I go through the tunes way too fast though. I personally purchased mine from TJ Maxx in a pack of four I believe. It smells great, though it doesn't taste very good if you lick your lips. It's wear reminds me of the benefit plush gloss, minus the shimmer and stickiness, and with a much needed added moisture. I also love that it has SPF in it. I use it for my morning and evening skincare as well as throughout the day when needed.