Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I was on the lookout for a chapstick that actually healed my dry lips and I had my eye out for this chapstick but I did not want to make the plunge because $13 for a chapstick seemed way to pricey for me. It wasn't until I was at marshalls that I found this product only for $4 that I did not think twice I bought it. I felt in love with it right away. Its not a chapstick that is going to sit on top of your lips and do nothing. My lips felt smoother and hydrated. The smell was divine, I loved it.  I would keep on buying this product if it was not so expensive. I decided only to treat myself to this chapstick in the winter when my lips are mega dry.  It also had me at SPF 15. Also the packaging was pretty and it stands out more than other chapsticks.