COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen

Protect your pucker with our Liplux® SPF 30 balm. This vitamin-enriched, antioxidant formula protects and conditions lips with natural fruit butters.

I debated between this and  Supergoop! Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30, .15 oz in the winter, and decided to go with Supergoop.  But with summer rolling around, and the fact I'm outside more with my family, I think it would be fun to try a few new lip balms with SPF.  Has anyone tried both?
I purchased this lip product from tjmaxx at a really discounted price. I think I purchased it for around $3 when it retails for $12 (I think). Anywho, I really love the smell of this product and the fact that it has spf in it however, I notice that when I put it on it feels gritty. I was just wondering if anyone else who owns this product noticed this as well? I may have just gotten a bad one or that could have been why it was so cheap at tjmaxx and just wanted to know if that was the case. Thanks😊
Can you add more peppermint to this? Like, a ton like Burt's Bees. I was highly disappointed as I cannot feel it tingle not smell it. It should just say vanilla.
Start your review of COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love that this SPF 30 lip balm is made with Certified Organic ingredients. It went on easily, didn't feel waxy and kept my lips hydrated for several hours.” in 5 reviews
“...feeling. I'm obsessed with Chapstick because my lips are like chronically dry. This acts like a mask! My lips feel so good immediately but after a few minutes they feel even better! ” in 4 reviews
Seal Beach , CA
I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of this lip balm. It’s larger than the comparable Fresh balm and that’s one of the reasons I really like. The texture is firmer and less slippery than Fresh as well. It smells divine and works well under other lip products as well. Very happy with this one.
Whitwell, TN
I wanted to love this lip balm, it does a decent job of moisturizing my lips and I like the secure screw top packaging, but it tastes so strongly like sunscreen that I don't like it. I only use it when I'm doing things outdoors like swimming or hiking because the taste is so strong. It makes my food and drinks taste like that too unless I completely wipe it off first.
Mulberry, FL
I was skeptical of this at first I'm not big on greasy lip anything,to my surprise this balm was very comfortable & the vanilla is my favorite,id like to try some more options.I recommend:)Great for those sunny days out or just protect your skin everyday:)
Long Beach, CA
I was on the lookout for a chapstick that actually healed my dry lips and I had my eye out for this chapstick but I did not want to make the plunge because $13 for a chapstick seemed way to pricey for me. It wasn't until I was at marshalls that I found this product only for $4 that I did not think twice I bought it. I felt in love with it right away. Its not a chapstick that is going to sit on top of your lips and do nothing. My lips felt smoother and hydrated. The smell was divine, I loved it.  I would keep on buying this product if it was not so expensive. I decided only to treat myself to this chapstick in the winter when my lips are mega dry.  It also had me at SPF 15. Also the packaging was pretty and it stands out more than other chapsticks.
This is a great lip balm! It isn't the most moisturizing but it feels light and smells great. Although I don't think that I would repurchase, but only because it wasn't my favorite and it isn't the most convenient to purchase (as in not in the check out line at target). But I would recommend it!
Wellesley, MA
By far one of my favorite lip products! I love the flavor of this, it tingles when you put it on and hydrates my lips. I first got this product at JCrew a few years ago, so it is on the spendier side of lip balm, but I love the way it makes my lips feel so I find it to be super worth the price!
Richmond, VA
Love this chapstick for the sun. It has 30 spf which is amazing. The only issue is the texture can be grainy at times and the flavor is okay, not the best. The applicator sticks also always seem to break. But overall it’s one of my go tos and i always keep one in my bag.
Love love love Coola products! I receive them pretty frequently in my Birchbox monthly subscription. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with at of their products! I would recommend Coola especially their sunscreen!
COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by Meghan R.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipbalms. It's fantastic, super moisturizing, and fairly long lasting on the lips. I go through the tunes way too fast though. I personally purchased mine from TJ Maxx in a pack of four I believe. It smells great, though it doesn't taste very good if you lick your lips. It's wear reminds me of the benefit plush gloss, minus the shimmer and stickiness, and with a much needed added moisture. I also love that it has SPF in it. I use it for my morning and evening skincare as well as throughout the day when needed.
the actual product is fine, does the job of moisturizing my lips but not as well as some other ones. But I cannot get past the smell it is overpowering. It smells exactly like the twisted peppermint candle from bath and body works it is just too much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles