COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by mary b.COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen uploaded by Meghan R.

BY COOLA

Protect your pucker with our Liplux® SPF 30 balm. This vitamin-enriched, antioxidant formula protects and conditions lips with natural fruit butters. see more...

COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
  • "Love that this SPF 30 lip balm is made with Certified Organic ingredients. It went on easily, didn't feel waxy and kept my lips hydrated for several hours." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Coola! This smells so good and it's super rich feeling. I'm obsessed with Chapstick because my lips are like chronically dry. This acts like a mask! My lips feel so good immediately but after a few minutes they feel even better! " in 3 reviews
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
This it one of my favorite lip products. I also love the COOLA Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip. When I want a pop of color. I have Summer Crush. I plan to own them all soon.
Its really nice knowing my lips are being protected with SPF 30. I live in the desert and need protection from UV Rays year round.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I was on the lookout for a chapstick that actually healed my dry lips and I had my eye out for this chapstick but I did not want to make the plunge because $13 for a chapstick seemed way to pricey for me. It wasn't until I was at marshalls that I found this product only for $4 that I did not think twice I bought it. I felt in love with it right away. Its not a chapstick that is going to sit on top of your lips and do nothing. My lips felt smoother and hydrated. The smell was divine, I loved it.  I would keep on buying this product if it was not so expensive. I decided only to treat myself to this chapstick in the winter when my lips are mega dry.  It also had me at SPF 15. Also the packaging was pretty and it stands out more than other chapsticks.
Bailey T.
This is a great lip balm! It isn't the most moisturizing but it feels light and smells great. Although I don't think that I would repurchase, but only because it wasn't my favorite and it isn't the most convenient to purchase (as in not in the check out line at target). But I would recommend it!
Kara F.
Love love love Coola products! I receive them pretty frequently in my Birchbox monthly subscription. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with at of their products! I would recommend Coola especially their sunscreen!
Meghan R.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipbalms. It's fantastic, super moisturizing, and fairly long lasting on the lips. I go through the tunes way too fast though. I personally purchased mine from TJ Maxx in a pack of four I believe. It smells great, though it doesn't taste very good if you lick your lips. It's wear reminds me of the benefit plush gloss, minus the shimmer and stickiness, and with a much needed added moisture. I also love that it has SPF in it. I use it for my morning and evening skincare as well as throughout the day when needed.
Kim S.
the actual product is fine, does the job of moisturizing my lips but not as well as some other ones. But I cannot get past the smell it is overpowering. It smells exactly like the twisted peppermint candle from bath and body works it is just too much.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I looooove this lip balm. It's super soft and the vanilla peppermint is yummy. It has a nice cooling sensation on the lips. Definitely one of my faves!
And SPF bonus!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Cayleigh C.
Don't be fooled by the odd color of this lip balm! It makes my lips feel so beautiful, and gives them a translucent shine. I like to apply this all day so my lips don't dry out. I love the smell, and spf is always super important
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
This product is okay, it moisturizes and provides some SPF which is good, but the scent isn't wonderful. The product design is nice though, similar to a lipstick the way the cap comes off. If you're looking for a basic lip balm this is okay, but if you're looking for SPF coverage, I would say try something else.
Katie W.
Morganton, NC
I purchased this lip product from tjmaxx at a really discounted price. I think I purchased it for around $3 when it retails for $12 (I think). Anywho, I really love the smell of this product and the fact that it has spf in it however, I notice that when I put it on it feels gritty. I was just wondering if anyone else who owns this product noticed this as well? I may have just gotten a bad one or that could have been why it was so cheap at tjmaxx and just wanted to know if that was the case. Thanks😊
Jennylou R.
San Diego, CA
Can you add more peppermint to this? Like, a ton like Burt's Bees. I was highly disappointed as I cannot feel it tingle not smell it. It should just say vanilla.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I debated between this and  Supergoop! Mint Condition Lip Shield SPF 30, .15 oz in the winter, and decided to go with Supergoop.  But with summer rolling around, and the fact I'm outside more with my family, I think it would be fun to try a few new lip balms with SPF.  Has anyone tried both?