BY COOLA

Protect your pucker with our Liplux® SPF 30 balm. This vitamin-enriched, antioxidant formula protects and conditions lips with natural fruit butters. see more...

COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Original Organic Lip Sunscreen
  • "I AM A HUGE FAN OFF COOLA PRODUCTS, Coola is so essential for this summer of 2017! The sunscreen can be a little pricey but the quality of the product is top notch . The packaging is so sturdy and the lid doesn't leak . Great for throwing in your bag for a beach day!" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have very sensation skin and I have "sensitive lips" lol if that makes sense. I got this on a fluke as I ended up LOVING it. It makes my lips feel so soft and so PROTECTED from the sun! It lasted the whole beach day with only being reapplied one time. It smells good in my opinion and doesn't taste bad. BUY IT! For people of all ages!! " in 3 reviews
  • "This is my to go lip balm. I used all year round specially in the summer when the days are more drying. It's keeps my lips moisturized and healthy looking. Plus it has SPF which makes more better. It doesn't dry lips, has very good scent. It has a tingle to it but it doesn't bother me." in 3 reviews
Caitlyn C.
Tyler
This is really good I actually have the colored one tan line and I just love love love love the color is very neutral it feels good on my lips. This is really gentle on my lips I really like this too because it’s sunscreen I lipstick tented shade and slight Chapstick or so and shimmery which is perfect perfect lip sunscreen I love that it is organic and this is just really cool I would still recommend it like yes. The product is a little pricey but you know it’s what all products are these days.
jj J.
Lubbock, Tx
I really like this chap stick its between burts bees and baby lips. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I actually own this product. I really don't know how much the price is it was a sample at a convention. Yes, I would definitely recommend to others.
Skyler P.
La Jolla
I have been a huge fan of Coola for about 2 years now and their products are amazing! I own the Coola Liplux in Original and it is absolutely amazing. It glides along the lips creating a very smooth finish. Not only does it smell good it also protects the skin from those harmful rays with the protection of 30 SPF. We often forget that our lips are exposed to the sun as well and I think this product is a must have!
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
I have the Peppermint and Vanilla version and it smells and tastes like cake! It keeps my lips hydrated, has great ingredients, and an SPF so I am protected! Love it! COOLA Liplux® SPF 30 Peppermint Vanilla Organic Lip Sunscreen
#contest
Sarah M.
I seriously don't even remember what year it was when I bought this - that is how long it lasts! I use this everyday and start my makeup routine with it. By the time I get to the final step of putting on lipstick, it has soaked in well enough to layer on top. I never get sunburned lips when I wear this.
flor l.
Long beach, CA
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Coola hits the mark again! This makes lips feel amazingly soft with the added benefit of spf. We all want to protect our lips from the sun's rays, and this is the way to do it. It's not heavy like some balms. Paired with the moisturizing sunscreen, you'll be ready to hit the beach for a summer bash!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Great product for summer! Love the spf content but they do not smell or taste like sunscreen at all. Pretty good range of tints, they are all quite sheer but add a wash of color. They all have different smells too, I like the caramel scented one called nude beach best.
Allison G.
This is hands down THE BEST lip care product! I bought it last year just t give it a try and fell in love with it. So in love that I bought 3 last week at Sephora because they were sold out online for a few weeks straight!
Kelli G.
Cassopolis, MI
Coola Liplux SPF 30 compared to [product:supergoop!-acaifusion-spf-30-lip-balm-sheer-pink] ?