Coola Liplux Spf 15 uploaded by Teiva C.

BY COOLA

Liplux SPF 15 - Vanilla Peppermint see more...

Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Peppermint and Vanilla version and it smells and tastes like cake! It keeps my lips hydrated, has great ingredients, and an SPF so I am protected! Love it! COOLA Liplux SPF 15, Vanilla Peppermint
#contest
flor l.
Rncho Domingz, CA
This is my to go lip balm. I used all year round specially in the summer when the days are more drying. It's keeps my lips moisturized and healthy looking. Plus it has SPF which makes more better. It doesn't dry lips, has very good scent. It has a tingle to it but it doesn't bother me.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coola hits the mark again! This makes lips feel amazingly soft with the added benefit of spf. We all want to protect our lips from the sun's rays, and this is the way to do it. It's not heavy like some balms. Paired with the moisturizing sunscreen, you'll be ready to hit the beach for a summer bash!
Andi G.
Nashville, TN
Awesome lip balm for the summer! It's super lightweight but still moisturizing. It protects lips from getting sunburnt and stays on all day. You can use it alone for a natural look or layer underneath lipstick as a primer. I love it!
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I always forgot about my lips when I would hit the beach or just go out in the sun. Having spf is so important and I've seen such a difference in the way my lips feel being protected vs not. Definitely recommend!
Rossana R.
Vly Cottage, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it glides on, protects my lips, and stays gone, even after swimming got a bit. It smells good and leaves a nice sheen. It also can be used for a long time! I would definitely buy this again. Worth it!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lip moisturizers I've used. It's very softening and smoothing and keeps your lips feeling moisturized for a long time!
Plus, it has SPF!
Lydia H.
Beloit, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and feels smooth and soft on my lips. Stays on well even when I sweat! Will buy again!