BY COOLA #42 in BB Cream

Natural Mineral Suncare. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Ultra Sheer. Anti-Aging. Water Resistant. No Nano-Sized Particles Feel rosy without getting too rosy with this natural mineral, sheer SPF 20 sunscreen that is sure to keep your delicate facial skin even, hydrated and protected. Rose Extract soothes the skin and the senses with its natural toning and aromatherapy properties. And while combining the super antioxidant and anti-aging powers of Xylinum Black Tea and Organic Grape Seed Extract, this formula delivers lasting broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is still ligh.

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is dry but ...4 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted moisturize...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? I'm alw...10 Answers
COOLA Face SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tinted Natural BB Cream
  • "Works Great on sensitive skin, And also Adds that little boost of color for those who like a little coverage when going to to beach or pool" in 7 reviews
  • "I received a sample size of this product from my Ipsy bag a few months ago and really liked this product." in 6 reviews
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this matte tint in my August Birchbox. I have tried a lot of different tinted moisturizer, BB creams or CC creams and I was not really that impressed with this product, with that being said I wouldn't say that I had any problem with this matte tinted BB cream. I would just that it wasn't for me. It seemed to blend okay on my face, I will say that since it's a BB Cream that it has very little coverage so if you are looking for something with more coverage you might want to try something else. I am also not a big fan of the consistency of the BB cream. Overall I will not be purchasing this product.
Susan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had a sample of this from a Birchbox subscription a long time ago and after that, I’ve purchased two of these. It gives me the protection I need for my face. I use it underneath my foundation every day for extra protection. I love that it’s matte (I have combo skin) and it’s tinted to match my skin better (I wear this alone on “no make-up” days and I don’t see flash backs in photos from this). It also provides some moisture to my face as well. However, it is still sort of pricey for a sunscreen, but I deal with it cause I really do like this product.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this suncorn and tinted moisturizer. It is so soothing to my skin. It is great for just evening out your skin tone and is matte. It's not good for coverage, but I generally don't need much. It blends in with my skin real well. I'd recommend it!
Mo K.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always skeptical about face sunscreens because I have very oily skin in the summer and they tend to make my skin super greasy. However, that is not the case with this COOLA Face SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tinted Natural BB Cream ! The product itself is very lightweight and does not feel greasy. It is also tinted, so there is no white cast on my face. This is especially good for photos because it lessens the chance of flashback!

This definitely make my skin look matte. I do not have any major lines on my face, so I cannot say if it immediately smooths lines. I usually use this after my moisturizer, as mt final step in skincare. Most days I do not add makeup on top, and my skin looks smooth and matte for about 3 hours. Recently, I have started using this as a base for powder foundation, and it is great! It creates a smooth canvas for makeup to be applied on top. Used in this way it also keeps me matte for about 3 hours.

The formula is thin and it is tinted. However, the product provides no coverage, as I don't think it's supposed to. The tint is lighter than my skin tone and when I blend it out the tint disappears. So, I do believe this is suitable for all skin tones because the tint blends out and does not provide any coverage. Also, because of how thin it is, it cannot be built up to provide any coverage. It is totally unscented!

Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. It isn't too greasy and doesn't leave my face ultra shiny. I do find I need to reapply it very often, because if I don't i get burned. I like having the travel size in my bag with me. It's effective and looks good on.
Natasha B.
I received this in my Birchbox and I really liked this product as an everyday sunscreen. It didn’t feel heavy and has a tint to it although I still felt that I had to wear makeup over it because there is not much coverage. I would buy it again.
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know, I know, you're supposed to wear sunscreen to protect your skin, and in Texas it's basically a necessity on a daily basis... But I got soooooo sick of going out with a greasy face and getting clogged pores as a result. Looking like you rubbed a stick of butter on your face is not a good look. I was fed up, with no options. It got to the point where I just stopped wearing sunscreen altogether, but I couldn't stand knowing that my skin was getting more and more damaged by the second. Except, why should I have to give up looking decent just to save my skin?? Well, enter Coola Mineral Sunscreen- all my problems were solved! This gives my face all the sunscreen it needs, with the added benefit of a smooth matte complexion. It does have a tint, but it's not like other tinted products out there... The texture of this is just like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer , so it's not like a tinted BB cream that leaves colored streaks on your face. It's more like a mousse that blends out perfectly. In fact, I think this would be good for all skintones, because the color isn't super dark or super light, so it just blends out into your face as a beautiful matte canvas that you can add other products to if you like. It doesn't leave a whitecast, and it doesn't melt off your face (even in 100 degree heat). It's the perfect facial sunscreen and I totally recommend it if you want a sunscreen that doesn't LOOK like you're wearing sunscreen. I will buy this product forever.
Christina G.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a subscription box and I was so excited to try it and when I did I was not very happy with the finish of it. It was very oily and greasy and left a white cast on my face.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really too sure about this product. I do like that it has SPF, but the coverage was pretty much nothing. Once you blend it into the skin, there was really no coverage there at all. So it was basically like putting sunscreen on yr face. I really want some coverage when it comes to BB creams, just bc I'm not goin all out with foundation, doesn't mean I dnt want my skin to look nice & all one color. lol. I like that it's got natural ingredients, but the product just didn't live up to what it says it would do, for me at least. I also didn't really get a moisturized feel, it actually felt kind of heavy on my skin. I may have applied a little more than I needed, but I was definitely expecting better coverage.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If all the BB creams I've tried, this COOLA matte unscented is my favorite! It offers a nice, natural coverage and glides really well upon application. It doesn't feel oily or greasy and absolutely feels so light, like second skin! This is the part I love most about it as some BB creams feel too creamy and heavy on the skin. It doesn't cause my skin to break out and ingredients are free of nasty ingredients as the brand tries to really use toxic free ingredients. The best part? It's perfect for summer as it comes with SPF so I get extra protection when I'm outdoors! I can't stop recommending this to friends! COOLA Face SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tinted Natural BB Cream
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.