BY COOLA #19 in BB Cream

Natural Mineral Suncare. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Ultra Sheer. Anti-Aging. Water Resistant. No Nano-Sized Particles Feel rosy without getting too rosy with this natural mineral, sheer SPF 20 sunscreen that is sure to keep your delicate facial skin even, hydrated and protected. Rose Extract soothes the skin and the senses with its natural toning and aromatherapy properties. And while combining the super antioxidant and anti-aging powers of Xylinum Black Tea and Organic Grape Seed Extract, this formula delivers lasting broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is still ligh.

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is dry but ...4 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted moisturize...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? I'm alw...10 Answers
COOLA Face SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tinted Natural BB Cream
  • "Works Great on sensitive skin, And also Adds that little boost of color for those who like a little coverage when going to to beach or pool" in 7 reviews
  • "I received a sample size of this product from my Ipsy bag a few months ago and really liked this product." in 6 reviews
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is by far the best BB cream/tinted moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure of using in my entire life. I was sent a sample in my first Birchbox and immediately I knew I had found a winner. It goes on like silk...and blends in really well with my skin type (I've got very very pasty skin, and I have the worst time trying to find items to match my skin tone without making it obvious I'm wearing a product on my face/chin/neck/decollete. Yes, I really go so far as to apply some in those areas so that it looks flawless. And it really does what it is supposed to do.

I love the fact that I can wear this at the beach and get a little bit of tint while also having my skin protected from the sun. Coola's product line is amazing and I'm going to be trying more very soon as they've launched an entire new line of SPF products including a high-end BB cream and makeup setting spray with SPF 30. I already own far too many Coola products, but too much is never enough when it comes to taking good care of my skin and putting my best face forward!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I'm kindof obsessed with this stuff. I got it as a deluxe sample and tried it out one day because I was traveling and had forgotten my usual BB cream. I use this all the time for just about everything: as a BB cream, as a daily face sunscreen, as a primer, as a moisturizer. It goes on so smooth and definitely leaves a matte finish all day long. M face still does build up quite a bit of oil during the day but with this you really can't see it as much. I always want to use an SPF on my face but can;t stand how greasy they usually make my face. Even though I wish it came in a bigger/more affordable size, I still love and will continue to buy this stuff.
Hoi M. L.
Hoi M. L.
This is the best BB cream/tinted moisturizer I have ever used/purchased so far. I have oily acne skin that I find it's so difficult to get a product that matches my need. I always look for matte finish BB cream/tinted moisturizer with SPF to use on my lazy days. This doesn't have any scent and the matte finish lasts at least 8 hours (in and out to work/lunch). I'm really happy that I got this from Birchbox to give it a try and I will continue to use it in the later days for the value and result. I only hope they will come out another version with at least SPF 45 for summer.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
If you are looking for a sheer coverage sunscreen that won't leave your face looking like a greasy mess - then this is the one for you. The consistency of this sunscreen is fairly odd at first, however once applied to the face - the texture transforms into a powder. It's perfect for those of you who would like to stay matte throughout the day. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this product as a foundation. It is much too light in coverage and can barely be built up. However, I would recommend it as a primer or just as a sunscreen!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
I received this as a gift with purchase. I first tried using this as a primer but found that with both powder and liquid foundation, it seemed to end up patchy. It is best used alone in my opinion. There is just enough coverage to lightly blur slight imperfections. It works well as a sunscreen but needs reapplied after a while if in water. I gave this three stars because I believe this broke me out, even though I thoroughly remove my makeup each night. It's also a little pricey for what it is.
Kiley F.
Kiley F.
Dayton, OH
I use this product every single day! I put it on before I apply any of my makeup. But its perfect also for the days when I'm not wearing any makeup, but still gives my skin some slight color and coverage because it is tinted. Great for going to the pool or beach when you don't want to wear makeup. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most other facial sunscreens and doesn't melt and drip into my eyes. I would definitely recommend it to others. My only wish is that it was a higher SPF.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I was using this product just as a BB cream when I first discovered it. It certainly worked just fine on its own but it didn't seem to blend very well under the foundations I had been using at the time. I found another BB cream and moved on. Now that it's summer again though, I will definitely be giving this baby another chance. Without SPF built into my makeup, I just won't wear it lol. It's also water resistant for up to 40 minutes which is a HUGE plus.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I wish I liked this more because I had such high hopes. I like the tint, though it is VERY little coverage, I don't even know if I would consider it coverage... Mostly just evens thing out. Works great spf-wise, I've never had a burn while wearing this, even in 90+ degrees. The negative, which lost two stars for me, was how drying it was. Because it is matte I would say stay away from this if you have dry skin like I do, made it look even drier.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Los Angeles, CA
I was never a sunscreen addict until I tried this matte tint sunscreen...situation by Coola. I love it -- it goes on like a silky-smooth primer and gives me a beautiful velvety matte finish...and it's also sunscreen! Seriously, I bought this to use primarily as a primer for my makeup, and the fact that it also has sun protection in it is just an extra benefit. So basically, it's a sunscreen that's literally good enough to act as primer.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
It is exactly what a BB cream is.
Coola really understands when it comes to hydrating your skin and also making sure there is SPF in it!

I love that it isn't scented and goes on smoothly. If you want more of a challenge coverage this doesn't really do that, but it gives an even tone to the skin and it is definitely build able if you want more of that matte finish.
It's great to quickly throw on your face especially going outside.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Eden Prairie, MN