BY COOLA

This luxurious, non-greasy formula won't clog pores and combines antioxidant ingredients like Vitamins A, C, D, and E, Zinc, soothing Cucumber Essence and a select choice of organic skin-healing extracts. This unique SPF moisturizing product, easily integrates into your daily skin care regimen and will protect you from the sun's harmful rays while keeping your skin lustrous and silky-smooth. Benefits: Doesn't clog pores It's moisture replenishing Contains organic extracts Aromatherapeutic benefits Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Ultra water and sweat-resistant Paraben- free

Coola Face SPF 30 Cucumber Matte Finish Finish Mineral Sunscreen
  • "My favorite untinted mineral sunscreen for face! It has a light mousse like texture that spreads great, and dries matte!! It absorbs well enough but do have to watch for white streaks when you apply as heavy as I do. This is a great product for sensitive and oily skin. Cotz still by go to for tinted mineral sunscreen " in 12 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It doesn't block my pores or make me feel like I'm wearing a layer on my skin. Instead its extremely hydrating, has a nice fresh smell, and actually works as a sun block." in 7 reviews
Courtney R.
North Richland Hills
My holy grail facial sunscreen. I won’t leave home without it on. It applies flawlessly under makeup and doesn’t leave a white cast when I’m taking pictures. It certainly doesn’t leave me oily like others I’ve tried!
Erin K.
Liberty
This product is pretty good. I am not sure I am a fan of the totally matte look, but if you have oily skin give this a try. It works as a sunscreen I think I just don’t need such a matte product. I haven’t tried any others.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I love having a face sunscreen that doesn’t smell like the typical coconut or SPF. The cucumber scent is amazing and I’m sure it has added benefits to the average facial sunscreen. It works really well by sinking in fast with no residue. I like to wear a little powder foundation.
Abbey C.
Rush City
I have giant facial scarring all over my face due to a car accident and this sunscreen has been amazing with keeping them covered. It smells amazing, and it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin. Sunscreen is so important, and coola makes an amazing one! It’s a must try!
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
It is super refreshing and I think it’s the cucumber in it. It is very affordable i bought it online but you might be able to find it at ulta. I think that it keeps my skin looking tight and I would definitely recommend it to others if they asked!
Rachel P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has to be one of my favorite sunscreens out there! It doesn’t burn my face when I have to reapply and it smells pretty amazing as well! I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good face sunscreen.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
I enjoy this sunscreen. Has a lightweight non greasy feel but is actually moisturizing. Next time I will buy the unscented lotion. I wasn’t a big fan of the cucumber scent. But that’s just personal preference
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I love cucumber for the skin. Really calming. I like the coola brand. They are a bit pricey though. I don’t think I need to spend that much on a sunscreen. I’m sure you can find cheaper alternatives.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This is a very nice sunscreen. The packaging is cute and appealing and it smells very fresh and nice, but it’s not worth the extra money for me personally. You can find this sunscreen at any Sephora.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I’m giving 4 stars because of the price. The formula is actually pretty good and not too greasy. I like the smell too, it isn’t really strong cucumber and it doesn’t make my face sticky.