BY COOLA

This luxurious, non-greasy formula won't clog pores and combines antioxidant ingredients like Vitamins A, C, D, and E, Zinc, soothing Cucumber Essence and a select choice of organic skin-healing extracts. This unique SPF moisturizing product, easily integrates into your daily skin care regimen and will protect you from the sun's harmful rays while keeping your skin lustrous and silky-smooth. Benefits: Doesn't clog pores It's moisture replenishing Contains organic extracts Aromatherapeutic benefits Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Ultra water and sweat-resistant Paraben- free see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I love having a face sunscreen that doesn’t smell like the typical coconut or SPF. The cucumber scent is amazing and I’m sure it has added benefits to the average facial sunscreen. It works really well by sinking in fast with no residue. I like to wear a little powder foundation.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
It is super refreshing and I think it’s the cucumber in it. It is very affordable i bought it online but you might be able to find it at ulta. I think that it keeps my skin looking tight and I would definitely recommend it to others if they asked!
Rachel P.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has to be one of my favorite sunscreens out there! It doesn’t burn my face when I have to reapply and it smells pretty amazing as well! I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a good face sunscreen.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
This is a nice facial sunscreen, but my face still feels kind of greasy afterwards. I also notice that it tends to clog my pores, as my face breaks out after using. That being said, I have very sensitive skin.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
I enjoy this sunscreen. Has a lightweight non greasy feel but is actually moisturizing. Next time I will buy the unscented lotion. I wasn’t a big fan of the cucumber scent. But that’s just personal preference
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
This is a very nice sunscreen. The packaging is cute and appealing and it smells very fresh and nice, but it’s not worth the extra money for me personally. You can find this sunscreen at any Sephora.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I love cucumber for the skin. Really calming. I like the coola brand. They are a bit pricey though. I don’t think I need to spend that much on a sunscreen. I’m sure you can find cheaper alternatives.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I’m giving 4 stars because of the price. The formula is actually pretty good and not too greasy. I like the smell too, it isn’t really strong cucumber and it doesn’t make my face sticky.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff smells great and it doubles as not only a sunscreen but a moisterizer too. It doesnt leave your face oily like most sunscreens and is especially formulated for your face. It will have you feeling like you're on vacation all day with the light cucumber flavor.