BY COOLA

This luxurious, non-greasy formula won't clog pores and combines antioxidant ingredients like Vitamins A, C, D, and E, Zinc, soothing Cucumber Essence and a select choice of organic skin-healing extracts. This unique SPF moisturizing product, easily integrates into your daily skin care regimen and will protect you from the sun's harmful rays while keeping your skin lustrous and silky-smooth. Benefits: Doesn't clog pores It's moisture replenishing Contains organic extracts Aromatherapeutic benefits Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Ultra water and sweat-resistant Paraben- free see more...

jessica b.
jessica b.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I had originally received it as a Birchbox sample, but had to purchase a full-size after trying it out! The cucumber for face is fantastic, as it has absolutely no greasy feeling after applying! It can be pricey for a sunscreen, though!
***As a side note, I found that Walmart sells a brand called "HangTen" that is "powered by Coola." I purchased and tried this, and it absolutely works just like the pricey Coola brand (at a tiny fraction of the cost!)! Don't let the name/packaging fool you!
Ny-Asia E.
Ny-Asia E.
This is a great facial SPF by itself. It's extremely hydrating for those who have dryer skin. If you are of the very oil variety I would look elsewhere. I thought it would be great to use under my makeup, but turned out to just make me very oily, and I'm on the dryer side. If your plans are to just use it alone, then I'd say it's a great product. But doesn't work well in conjunction with other products (I.E. Any kind of makeup)
Raina M.
Raina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried both the Cucumber and White Tea Face SPFs by Coola, and while the White Tea is a stronger SPF and technically labeled "Sport," the smell is also a more fragrant one. I like the Cucumber scent because it is light and refreshing so it blends well with other smells and products I use, but could also see the benefit to the White Tea if taking a more minimal and more sporty approach.
Liza R.
Liza R.
My absolute favorite facial sunscreen of all time. The cucumber scent is subtle and smells amazing. The texture of the sunscreen is light and smooth. It goes on your skin like velvet. Unlike most sunscreens, it goes on matte and leaves your skin looking amazing while keeping it protected from the sun. I definitely recommend this product, especially for anyone with oily skin.
Sugandha S.
Sugandha S.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is awesome for people with combination or oily skin made up of 80% natural products containing antioxidants. A pea size amount is required and should be dabbed with finger and blended well in skin. It get absorbed quickly, making skin smooth and even ready for foundation application. Only downside is, it may feel a white cast on darker skin tone.
Jes H.
Jes H.
Belmond, IA
My favorite untinted mineral sunscreen for face! It has a light mousse like texture that spreads great, and dries matte!! It absorbs well enough but do have to watch for white streaks when you apply as heavy as I do. This is a great product for sensitive and oily skin. Cotz still by go to for tinted mineral sunscreen
Marlee B.
Marlee B.
Lillington, NC
This sunscreen came to me through a subscription service, so I only had a sample size, but I used every drop--the fresh cucumber scent was the first thing I loved, and the non-greasy formula was great, as well. I'm pretty particular about what sunscreens I'll use on my face, and this is one I'd used again.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This product was thicker than I expected it to be, and the sample size I received was not very much compared to how large the container was, which was annoying. It was sent as a Birchbox sample. It left my face too shiny for my liking, but I didn't get any sunburns while using it.
Roxeanne M.
Roxeanne M.
It smells nice, and it protects my face from the sun. I don't like the consistency, however, when I apply it to my face. I bought this from Sephora to try out the brand, and while I love their body sunscreen, this just doesn't hit the mark for me. Too expensive for what you get.
Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.
Northridge, CA
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen. I love the scent, love the packaging and it's so easy to keep in my purse. I usually purchase it online and always get so excited when it comes in the mail. It feels like such a luxury every time I apply it and it's my summer must-have.