BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 50 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now....3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I mainly purchased this product because I love the scent of mango. It worked fine for a sunscreen. It was easy to use the spray bottle and the formula was great for my sensitive skin. I found that it stayed on for longer, and I would recommend this product." in 7 reviews
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
COOLA is an amazing product for all of your spf needs! The Mango Guava SPF50 is exactly what I need due to having skin cancer several years ago. I take my skin very seriously when it comes to the sun and COOLA makes it fun and it smells amazing! I can’t wait to get my hands on more of the COOLA products because they are helping to keep me safe from the rays! #COOLA #spfissexy #skinisin #coolaforlife #coolasavesmyskin
Nikki R.
starkville
This sunscreen is awesome. First of all, the smell is soooo good! I don't normally like scented products but this doesn't even smell like a scented sunscreen. It's perfect for all over and even goes great on your face. Also the rub on in this scent is perfect for the face too.
Caitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
While in Maui this past summer I feel in absolute love with this sunscreen! It smells amazing and kept my skin protected. The product applies easily, does not leave a residue, I recommend it to anyone going on a tropical vacation this spring/summer!
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
This is my absolute favorite SPF product of there! It’s so light weight and non-sticky that you can wear it alone or underneath foundation. It’s smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase this in the future
Ainne M.
Wilmington, NC
My husband and I live near the beach and spend a great amount of time using sunscreen. While this is pricier than most other sunscreens, I do prefer the scent, texture and ingredients in these products more than others
Tanisha P.
The scent on this alone is amazing enough for this price range for me aha BUT the convenience of a spray that is light weight AND effective plus good ingredients?! YES YES YES. I totally recommend it!
Erica S.
San antonio, TX
I am very fair and live in Texas, so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen to protect my skin. I went to Six Flags this past summer and had a sample of this in my bag, so I thought I'd try it out. It smelled so good, and it went on like a moisturizer. It gets so hot here in southern TX, so I thought I would for sure sweat this off, but it worked really well! I ended the day without any burning and it's now one of my go-to sun screens for when I have a day out in the sun and want to use something nice.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
I love this brand!!! Very effective! The package is always beautifully done. The mango smell was to die for and it blocked sun all day! Would recommend highly! The price point I would say is in the middle.
Jasmine C.
Not too much flash back which is my #1 concern, but also because I'm super oily I didn't want it to get greasy and it didn't! I also have very cystic acneac skin and I saw no additional breakouts or irritation. The price is kinda high but with my picky skin its worth it.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I like that it is safe on skin, goes on easy, and leaves skin soft and protected from harmful UV rays. It's 70% organic which is great and makes me feel better about using. It smells amazing and never feels heavy or greasy. This size is great for traveling and adventuring.
Marissa I.
San Jose, CA
I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it worth the price??