BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 50 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now....3 Answers
Kaylee J.
prairie village
Used this while on a beach vacation. Smells AMAZING compared to regular sunscreen. I’m a pale girl and need to apply every few hours which is typical, but my skin never really burned with regular application. Love this sunscreen. Only drawback is the price for the amount you get.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I love all of Coola Sunscreens, after trying the facial Sunscreen I now only use Coola. I love everything about how it feels sitting on my skin, I can’t stand feeling greasy after putting sunscreen on and this doesn’t do that. The fact the it’s organic is a total win for me since I am a mom, it smells so good and it works! Highly recommend!
Molly M.
Chester Springs, PA
I've used this sunscreen all summer!! I picked one up at Ulta because the lady talked me into it, but I fell in love. It's waterproof so it doesn't come off in the ocean, pool, or from sweat! It also smells amazing!!COOLA Eco-Lux Sport SPF 50 Guava Mango Organic Sunscreen Spray
Jenna B.
San Francisco , CA
This sunscreen was great, but it ran out SUPER fast. For a product priced as high as it was, it was incredibly disappointing to only get one and a half uses out of an entire can. Not sure I loved the scent either. Would not buy again or recommend to a friend.
Veronica C.
I love this scent. It is easy to use. I like to rub it in after I spray my body to make sure I cover all my skin. This is the first time I have used this product. I will definitely repurchase.
Amber D.
winnemucca
I’m in love with this product! It has great skin protection it lasts for hours and the packaging is nice. It smells good. I like that it has good ingredients and it’s cruelty free which is a big bonus! I would definitely recommend this sunscreen!
LOLLYGOLIGHTLYSTYLE.COM A.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing. I was out in the sun for 6 hours and never peeled. I’m so fair skinned so the fact that I didnt get burned and my face didn’t peel is incredible
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
This is my absolute favorite SPF product of there! It’s so light weight and non-sticky that you can wear it alone or underneath foundation. It’s smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase this in the future
Emily G.
Middleton
This smells SO good. If you’re not into the classic SPF scent, this tropical dream is for you. It also works amazingly and kept me burn free at the beach this summer. It sprays super finely and feels cool and refreshing. Fairly priced as well.
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
My kids love the smell
Of this sunscreen and don’t mind having it applied with it’s easy spray nozzle. Stays on good and doesn’t cause my kids or myself to burn.

Sephora