BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 50 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now....3 Answers
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I love all of Coola Sunscreens, after trying the facial Sunscreen I now only use Coola. I love everything about how it feels sitting on my skin, I can’t stand feeling greasy after putting sunscreen on and this doesn’t do that. The fact the it’s organic is a total win for me since I am a mom, it smells so good and it works! Highly recommend!
Molly M.
Chester Springs, PA
I've used this sunscreen all summer!! I picked one up at Ulta because the lady talked me into it, but I fell in love. It's waterproof so it doesn't come off in the ocean, pool, or from sweat! It also smells amazing!!COOLA Eco-Lux Sport SPF 50 Guava Mango Organic Sunscreen Spray
Nikki R.
starkville
This sunscreen is awesome. First of all, the smell is soooo good! I don't normally like scented products but this doesn't even smell like a scented sunscreen. It's perfect for all over and even goes great on your face. Also the rub on in this scent is perfect for the face too.
Karen T.
Easy to use and applies very evenly. No issues at all with the spray nozzle. Used it throughout my trip in Maui and worked well. The one may drawback is that the smell is pretty strong. Not really a bad smell just on the strong side but it disappears quickly.
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
COOLA is an amazing product for all of your spf needs! The Mango Guava SPF50 is exactly what I need due to having skin cancer several years ago. I take my skin very seriously when it comes to the sun and COOLA makes it fun and it smells amazing! I can’t wait to get my hands on more of the COOLA products because they are helping to keep me safe from the rays! #COOLA #spfissexy #skinisin #coolaforlife #coolasavesmyskin
Veronica C.
I love this scent. It is easy to use. I like to rub it in after I spray my body to make sure I cover all my skin. This is the first time I have used this product. I will definitely repurchase.
Amber D.
winnemucca
I’m in love with this product! It has great skin protection it lasts for hours and the packaging is nice. It smells good. I like that it has good ingredients and it’s cruelty free which is a big bonus! I would definitely recommend this sunscreen!
LOLLYGOLIGHTLYSTYLE.COM A.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing. I was out in the sun for 6 hours and never peeled. I’m so fair skinned so the fact that I didnt get burned and my face didn’t peel is incredible
Alli W.
This sunscreen was absolutely amazing. I worked as a lifeguard for three summers and I bought bottle after bottle of this. It is not greasy and THE SMELL IS FANTASTIC. I had so many people asking where I bought this and telling me how good it smelled. I would buy again.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
This is my absolute favorite SPF product of there! It’s so light weight and non-sticky that you can wear it alone or underneath foundation. It’s smell is amazing! I would highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase this in the future
Marissa I.
San Jose, CA
I have been hearing about this brand for a long time now...is it worth the price??

back