BY COOLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 50 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Sport SPF 50 Fresh Cucumber Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "I have super sensitive skin. most spf products give me hives. however coola does not!!! it is a wonderfully light feeling sunscreen. and it smells amazing too" in 7 reviews
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Coola makes the best smelling sunscreens and this cucumber one is one of my favorites. It has a light sweet smell that's not overwhelming. A great change from that normal gross sunscreen smell you get from most sunscreen products. The spray was easy to apply and it absorbed fast so it didn't leave me feeling greasy. Love this product!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
Anna H.
I am a huge COOLA  SPF fan it is the number one sun block in my eyes. It sprays on evenly and truly protects my skin from the suns harmful rays. I have it in the full size and travel size with me because I have never had a sunburn while use COOLA SPF. The scent is also favorite!
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
I received a sample in my Birchbox and was immediately hooked. It has the most incredible smell of any sunscreen I have ever purchased. It went on nice and light and felt refreshing. The product is quite pricey. It was definitely worth it though. My friend and I went to Cancun and he was burnt like a lobster and I never got the slightest sun burn!
Kseniya F.
Kew Gardens, NY
This sunscreen is great! smells nice and fresh (all of them) and very nice on the skin. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a heavy feel on your skin like some other sunscreens may. It's natural ingredients based and as far as I can tell without a skin screening, - it does a good job protecting from the burns.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is just as good as the cucumber face moisturizer with SPF. It protects the skin, it gives a really nice hydrated feel and I love the spray. I hate when you have to run in an SPF. The spray is really and it helps give you continuous even spray all over the body.
Brooke H.
Stillwater, MN
Love this scent! Natural so the product is gentle on your skin. I am very fair so I keep this in my purse or car at all times in the summer. The cost is worth it for the product. I definitely recommend!
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I'm obsessed with this Brand! It smells yummy and it's organic! It's a bit on the pricey side but anything not to smell like sunblock!!! Being so fair skinned sun block is not an option! Coola is my go to sun protection brand! Highly recommend these products!
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is my favorite sunscreen. I use on my whole family. I love the misting sunscreens and this one is a nice continuous mist that evenly distributes. The smell is amazing and it works really well for our super hot summer months here where we live.
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
This sunscreen smells good and is nice and cooking, but in my opinion it is not suitable for very sensitive skin. I know cucumber and such are very good for your skin, but I have very sensitive skin, and my body reacted to this in a negative way! Was very sad :(
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Where have you been able to purchase this? I'm having trouble finding the cucumber scent  anywhere!