Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I got to trial the COOLA cucumber spray last year in the small size can, and I bought several of the other scents in the larger sizes since then, because I loved the smell, the protection, and how my skin felt after using the product. The price made me balk at first, but when I saw how a small can of COOLA lasted as long as a larger can of the regular drugstore sunscreen sprays, plus it smells so good and makes my skin soft and hydrated....I am a huge fan of COOLA now, and I take it with me everywhere I go. If you are unsure, start with the 3 oz bottle. The cucumber has a very fresh and light scent that I love.