BY COOLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 50 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Sport SPF 50 Fresh Cucumber Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "I have super sensitive skin. most spf products give me hives. however coola does not!!! it is a wonderfully light feeling sunscreen. and it smells amazing too" in 7 reviews
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Claire C.
Berkeley, CA
This is a wonderful sunscreen with a super yummy scent. I am not a fan of fruity scents on my body, but the cucumber feels very fresh. I also enjoy the continuous spray feature, it makes it very easy to cover my entire body in a short amount of time.
Marta B.
San Diego
I love Coola sunscreen!  It’s great for on-the-go application, as they have small bottles available.  The cucumber smell of this spray is fantastic!  I also love that it isn’t oily or icky.  It’s also great for kids.  I like to keep this in my theme park backpack, for easy and regular sunscreen application and protection.  I highly recommend this product.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE sunscreen! We got it for free from our hotel when we were in Las Vegas.  The cucumber scent is perfect - light and not too overpowering. The formula is NOT sticky at all.  Now I'm having trouble finding it in stores though :( :( :(
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Love coola products ! They are not only super effective but smell great too. They make all different kinds of body and face products - including lip balm with spf in it ! They even make a makeup setting spray!
Debbie H.
08754
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Jamie H.
San Diego, CA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Love this spf for myself. I put the 50 spf I scented on my kids. The spray does give a great coverage especially when misting all over the kids. I wish larger volumes were available (larger than 16oz). This is the only sunscreen we go through the entire bottle - it's so practical and doesn't burn or itch sensitive skin.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Where have you been able to purchase this? I'm having trouble finding the cucumber scent  anywhere!