BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.2 Answers
  • Does this work well with oily skin?3 Answers
  • . I can use it on my face and body without irritation. ?2 Answers
COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "Amazing! I have this in my car always and even packed in my Girl Scout bags. It works so well even after you sweat or swim. I feel moisturized and clean while wearing this. It does not break out my sensitive skin. It feels like your wearing nothing at all but are protected by the best brand around:" in 17 reviews
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Coola sunscreen is honestly my favorite. It is more than usual sunblock but it is worth it. Skin cancer runs in my family so I try to be as caustious as possible. This spray is lightweight and comfortable to wear daily. It truly protects your skin from those armful rays. I reapply about every hour and more often when I’m swimming or sweating and I haven’t gotten burnt. The key is to reapply though and that is the case with any sunblock!
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a great sunscreen and will keep you safe from the sun. It applies very easily without any white residue. It’s on the pricey side. The only downside for me is that it smells like alcohol and that’s why I am giving it 4 stars.
Courtney G.
Easy to use in a spray can. Doesn’t leave streaks. Has unscented and scented ones. Doesn’t feel greasy. The only issue I have is that they do run out pretty fast if you use them everyday multiple times a day. (I took this to coachella and I used a whole one in 4 days between two people though) so I guess it wasn’t that bad!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Not oily, received in my Birchbox as a sample. I used all of it. I wouldn’t buy it everyday because it’s expensive. More than a mom of two on a SAH salary can afford but it was nice. If it was a gift I would use again.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Love this sunscreen! The goes on so easily and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and best of all it doesn’t have a scent! I don’t mind my sunscreen smelling when I go to the beach but for everyday this is so perfect
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
I will be completely honest but I don’t think I would purchase this product again. Although it did work good for a sunscreen I couldn’t get past the smell. No matter how much I would use it I just couldn’t get “used” to it, to me it smelled like straight alcohol, I was expecting a tropical scent but somehow the Alcohol smell would over power it. I rather buy a cheaper sunscreen.
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen. It’s light, non greasy and actually keeps me from burning. I love the wide spray nozzle - it sprays a very fine mist and doesn’t leak. It also locks well so there are no accidents in the suitcase.
Julia G.
Stay away! Got this from Ulta it made me break out so bad the first time that I used it. It's almost like my pores turned inside out. I had tiny little bumps all over my face. I was very disappointed and would not suggest buying it again. I typically do not have sensitive skin so I do not know what the issue was.
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
Coola sunscreen works great and doesn't leave your skin feeling overly oily.  You can normally find it if you look around TJ Maxx and Marshall's too.  I wouldn't pay full price for it since there are plenty of other sunscreens on the market.  I do wish you could find it easier too.
Ashley H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love that this sunscreen dries quickly and actually works. Living in Florida, the sun is pretty much unavoidable so I'm always searching for a new go-to! I received my first sample in an Ipsy bag and have since purchased the full size once. I would buy it more often if it was more affordable.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with oily skin?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.
Cristina T.
. I can use it on my face and body without irritation. ?