BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Danielle S.
San Diego
Great scents easy to spray. Clear on the skin and moisturizing. I love this for on the go and everyday living at the beach
Katrina P.
Amherst , NY
This was one of the first clean sunscreens I purchased. I love the light non sticky feeling and that it’s super easy to apply. The scent is light and refreshing. The only thing I don’t like is the price and that it’s not always available in a nearby store. With so many organic and clean sunscreens on the market, I wish it was more readily available.
Lawra S.
Rockford, IL
Can I be in love with my sun screen? The smell is amazing and is non greasy. Quality is on point with this brand.
Kerry K.
Slidell , LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love sunscreen sprays because they’re so much less messy and easier to apply. I also love the smell of this!
Kayla G.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love the scent of the Pina Colada. It made me feel like I was on a beach. The bright color of the can is nice; it’s what caught my eye first when I was looking at sunscreens. Overall, I think it gave a good protective layer on my skin, but I give this 4 stars because I had to rub it in more than I would like for a spray.
.kristina B.
Deer Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells really good and I love that it doesn’t leave the white cast but I do feel like it’s a bit oily which sucks because I have oily skin and I usually like oils on my face but this feels heavy on my skin
Jen M.
San Jose, CA
This smells so amazing! Easy to use sprayer and great sun protection. Took this to the Dominican Republic and didn't get burned, even with my super fair skin! Wonderful stuff.
Sierra L.
Trenton
The sunscreen is fantastic and practical. I have used this product multiple times and am never disappointed by the product. As an addition, the product has an amazing scent when you first buy it. However, after a while, the smell begins to change.
Mandy A.
Connecticut
I’m sure this is a great sunscreen for most, it’s nicely packaged and smells good but my eyes were sensitive to it.
Kari S.
N Middletown, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells like heaven in a bottle. Great for the body, though you do need to reapply every few hours.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.