BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tracey W.
Florissant, MO
I had a sample of the cucumber and enjoyed it. The scent was a little over powering. But overall no too bad. It gave good coverage I felt it withheld through a vigorous workout. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised about not having to reapply so often.
Kelli I.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy a lot of Coola products, the tinted facial versions, nice for myself, the nicer packaging, cooling versions... but when you have kids that are always running from you, the continuous spray versions are helpful, especially when you have a pool and live near beaches in the strong CA sun.  I love the updated scents, and they make re-application a breeze.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Love this sunscreen. Its easy to apply with the spray. I love how it smells and it does not leave a greasy feel.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
I love how easily this applies, and how light it feels. It doesn't stain fabric. The only drawback is the smell. You cannot use this in closed spaces. I used this all summer and will likely repurchase next year.
Abbey P.
Bellflower, CA
I loved this product because it moisturized my skin very well and the scent was very strong so you did not really notice the sunscreen smell very much!
Simone H.
wappingers falls, ny
I can not say enough amazing things about coola! I found this sunscreen when I was in Vegas on vacation in 2013, and haven't used any other brand since! My whole family is hooked too! Smells amazing, great protection, and organic! What more could you ask for?!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,381 reviews
Omg the smell of this is wonderful! My daughter loves it as well! I was very pleased after purchasing this and giving it a go! A definite win and I will be repurchasing!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love this sunscreen. I won this is a contest and fell in love with it after one use. It smells amazing and it so easy to use and gives great protection. I love that it is a clear spray and that you can spray even when the bottle is upside down. It’s spf 30 which is great. It’s organic and natural so it’s good for you. I definitely recommend.
Paulina F.
Tossed in my golf bag and used on the course one day, the scent is fresh and wonderful, I really loved that. Easy to apply too.
Shelby N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Very good subscreen and very natural. Easy spray bottle so you don't get your hands nasty. Smells very good and works very effictevley.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.