BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cindy L.
Plano, TX
I used this on vacation in Puerto Rico. I liked it ok, but I think any chemical sunscreen would work just as well. I also don't understand why it matters that there are organic ingredients in a chemical sunscreen? it would make more sense if the formula was mineral-based...
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love the smell of this stuff but i hate that it is a chemical sunscreen. I can't use chemical sunscreens because it causes my eyes to react to the chemicals. I like this brand because they are almost all organic. i wish they would go the extra mile and become fully organic.
dalia a.
sydney
Whenever the sun is out spray on some sunscreen and make sure your cute skin doesn't get toasty lol
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It smells good but it’s so expensive I would never get it again for that reason plus it takes forever to ship
Veronica C.
I did order it off of amazon and it was not what I expected it didn't help at all but at times it did
Tori F.
haverhill massachusetts
This works okay, I personally prefer a physical block spf. It’s an expensive price point for sunscreen
Brenna S.
Brantford, ON
This isn't my favourite sunscreen. I was hoping I would like the Pina Colada scent, but I found the alcohol base in the sunscreen continuous spray was too strongly scented and made the scent overpowering. I also didn't feel like I was able to apply enough sunscreen to protect my skin, and ended up slightly burned in some areas.
Chelsea C.
Love Coola products, but they can be terribly expensive. I did not notice that this sunscreen did any better of a job than the drugstore brands that are cheaper. I got this from ULTA. Only benefit I found was great scent when applied. Otherwise, not worth it.
Amanda P.
I despise how this stuff smells . Works decent but the smell makes me not want to use it
Jane S.
Nope. I can't. It's sticky and it smells weird and I can't get over that. It made my skin tacky for ages and it didn't seem to work.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.