BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia R.
Great smell, consistency, cleaner ingredients. Love the spray which makes easy application and doesn’t go on messy. Purchased at Sephora and will be restocking when I run out. Nozzle can clog occasionally but that’s not unusual. Overall excellent product!
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
How are you doing today and I feel gross drinking fizzy drinks with the a good day to the store in her in a few more days I night go
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
How are you up to tonight and I don't want to do everything last night and I I don't want to do everything last
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
This is a great sunscreen for the summer. The spray is a light mist, which is great for an even application. It does not have to be rubbed in and it does not leave a white cast on the skin. The smell is light and not too overwhelming. I will continue to repurchase this sunscreen!
Elissa E.
Love this sunscreen and it’s smell. Always puts me in a good mood. Great sunscreen and pretty packaging.
Léonie H.
Adlikon
Smells delicious does apply dry and is not sticky or greasy after application. The smell is very strong but I love it.
Patricia M.
Doral, FL
I love love love this sun protector. Doesn't let yout skin greasy at all . Smell delicious 😍 and its very good quality. Good value not too expensive not too ship. Its spray prefect !!!
Carrie M.
New Prague , MN
Effective, non greasy and has a great smell. What more can you ask for from a sunscreen?
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,381 reviews
Omg the smell of this is wonderful! My daughter loves it as well! I was very pleased after purchasing this and giving it a go! A definite win and I will be repurchasing!
Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This is my go to spray sunscreen now. It's unscented which is a plus and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It also is good to know the ingredients aren't harmful to your skin.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.