BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Erika S.
I really love this product! It does not feel greasy at all and a smells great. I hate wearing sunscreen and feeling like I am wearing and even worse smelling like it. This product solves both of those issues! I would definitely recommend.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Anything Coola is an auto 5star rating from me, I have never tried a Coola product that has disappointed. Some may complain about the price, but I say ya get what ya pay for & Coola is always worth it.
Rachel F.
Lancaster
I have used this and the sunscreen face setting spray. Both are wonderful, have a nice scent and do a great job with sun protection. I am prone to breakouts everywhere from sunscreen and I do not have a problem with these products.
Jordan P.
Love coola products! Got into using them through tone it up. Cute packaging, sadly application and nice smell. I got mine for free in a prize I won and on the tiu tour. I would recommend to a friend!
Abigail S.
Worthington, OH
Smells good, applies evenly and it lasts a decent amount of time, I usually re apply anyways but the product is effective! I bought it at Ulta and my only complaint is that it was a tad expensive.
Erin E.
Glendora, NJ
Why does this smell so good?!? Ugh it makes me want to eat it. Now do I think this is better than a 5 dollar sunscreen? Probably not in terms of pure spf. But it smells great AND is good for my skin, so that makes it worth it
Meg T.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
100% my favorite sunscreen! Not only does it not smell, it doesn't dry out my skin. I can use it on son and it dries quickly and isn't greasy. I also feel like I can reapply it and not feel like I caked layers of goo on me.
Katherine C.
Coola products are amazing! I never knew there was organic sun screen but I’m so glad I found out about this brand. Their products smell so great, protect against the sun and I feel good about putting this on my body.
Wendy Y.
Plainfield, IN
Love the feeling of this spray! Clean and goes into skin nicely. I use at the beach and for gardening so I need to look for an everyday facial sunscreen. Have not tried this for that.
Cheryl S.
Johnson City, TN
I got to trial the COOLA cucumber spray last year in the small size can, and I bought several of the other scents in the larger sizes since then, because I loved the smell, the protection, and how my skin felt after using the product. The price made me balk at first, but when I saw how a small can of COOLA lasted as long as a larger can of the regular drugstore sunscreen sprays, plus it smells so good and makes my skin soft and hydrated....I am a huge fan of COOLA now, and I take it with me everywhere I go. If you are unsure, start with the 3 oz bottle. The cucumber has a very fresh and light scent that I love.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora