BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Zeleny B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Coola so when I discovered the cucumber spray I fell on love all over again. The smell is great and the spa is even better. The smell is really a big deal to me because usual sunscreen makes me nauseous for some odd reason. It is in my bag so when run out Its a must repurchase.
Kelli I.
35 Eastmoor dr. wood river il
I enjoy a lot of Coola products, the tinted facial versions, nice for myself, the nicer packaging, cooling versions... but when you have kids that are always running from you, the continuous spray versions are helpful, especially when you have a pool and live near beaches in the strong CA sun.  I love the updated scents, and they make re-application a breeze.
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love the smell of this stuff but i hate that it is a chemical sunscreen. I can't use chemical sunscreens because it causes my eyes to react to the chemicals. I like this brand because they are almost all organic. i wish they would go the extra mile and become fully organic.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Coola makes the best smelling sunscreens and this cucumber one is one of my favorites. It has a light sweet smell that's not overwhelming. A great change from that normal gross sunscreen smell you get from most sunscreen products. The spray was easy to apply and it absorbed fast so it didn't leave me feeling greasy. Love this product!
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
It is a bit pricier than regular sunscreen, but it smells great, stays on and drys up fast. I prefer coola over all other brands, as they are rather natural and safe for kids compared to the most common brands. I buy mine at ulta or on amazon.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
This stuff smells heavenly. You really can’t beat a product that feels weightless on your skin, provides great spf coverage, and is made from mostly organic products. I feel safe using this product on myself and my kids because I know it’s not as harsh as generic brands and won’t cause any rashes. This is good for sensitive skin.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The fresh cucumber scent was pleasant, however the greasy finish of this product was not. I like the convenience of a spray but there are so many options out there that aren’t greasy that I wouldn’t buy this product again. I felt like I couldn’t lean or sit on any furniture for fear that I’d leave a residue behind.
barbara p.
Fairfield, CT
I love the coola brand products . Specially this sunscreen . It's smells incredible . I bought this product at my local sephora last month . It's a good price for the size of the bottle . I deff recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the smells of sunscreen .
Kirsten B.
This sunscreen literally changed my life. I used to dread wearing sunscreen because of the smell, oily residue and the impact it had on my skin. This was a total game changer for me! It smells wonderful (and the scent doesn’t linger so even if you’re not a fan, it’s not a big deal). And my skin doesn’t break out because of this. Also - NO gross residue! Win!
Elle G.
Charlotte , NC
Love the scent & the fact that it's not overpowering, & I love that this brand makes so many fun tropical scents to choose from! This sunscreen has some serious staying power & is good for outdoor activity. Love that I don't have to worry for long periods of time when I trust the Coola brand.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora