BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Candice C.
Cambridge, ON
I really liked this sunscreen. Smelled nice and was light on the skin. Great coverage. I would r commend this brand.
Aisha M.
Works well stays on despite humidity and sweat. Does not have a chemical smell...dries workout leaving an oily touch.
Laurel T.
the smell, the safety, everything. love it! a sunscreen that feels luxe and lovely is a rare and gorgeous thing!
Ingrid R.
Manati
It is good. This protects the skin very well. The cucumber the give a little touch fresh and the odor is rich
Kelsey P.
Canada
Love everything about this product. It's awesome. Need to re purchase but Worth the price and good quality
Kauany P.
São ótimos, e já quero ganhar tudo, muito perfeito!!!!! Até a embalagem é linda! Quero td pra mim .......
Raquel S.
Harrisburg, NC
This is so easy to use and smells like a tropical drink. Works well at keeping my skin from burning.
Veronica C.
I did order it off of amazon and it was not what I expected it didn't help at all but at times it did
Felicia B.
Clearfield, Kentucky
This stuff is just way too expensive for me. I don't like paying so much for things I can get cheaper
Catherine V.
Porter Ranch, CA
Smells like Hawaii! Love it. Lasts me about 6 months already. Sprays evenly as well! Cute packaging
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora