BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Rebecca B.
Okemos
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sunscreen. It feels like a splurge. It smells great, way better than some and it doesn't leave your skin feeling super greasy. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it.
Andrea O.
westfield
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this stuff! It smells just like summer and I didn’t notice any burns after using this product
Kim S.
Easy to use! I love how easy this is to spray on. The nozzle is great and never clogs. I like being able to spray and go. The smell is nice and not too overpowering. I do spray this on outside only as the fumes can get everywhere and I am pretty sensitive, so spraying outside fixes this for me and all is good!
Chris T.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I stumbled upon coola in Miami when I forgot sunblock. It was a little pricey but I was in a pinch. I fell in love. I love this brand. It makes my skin look and feel amazing and I never burn!!!
Mandy A.
Connecticut
I’m sure this is a great sunscreen for most, it’s nicely packaged and smells good but my eyes were sensitive to it.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love this sunscreen. I won this is a contest and fell in love with it after one use. It smells amazing and it so easy to use and gives great protection. I love that it is a clear spray and that you can spray even when the bottle is upside down. It’s spf 30 which is great. It’s organic and natural so it’s good for you. I definitely recommend.
Bianca A.
Coola my new sunscreen for life, I have very lightskin and need perfect protection or it's an instant burn. Wow the product smells great, applies like a charm, i mean to the point were even my boyfriend agrees to spray it on himself. It is light to the touch and the nosle of the spray give you an equal fast application. I want to buy all their products I am sold.. however a little pricey. For me worth it when it motivates me to put sunscreen on over and over again.
Katherine B.
Calgary, AB
Love the scent of this one. Easy to apply, doesn’t feel greasy at all. It worked well and the packaging is so cute! I’m not 100% sure on the price as I️ got it as a gift but I️ would get it again:)
Vero R.
Whistler, BC
Love love love. Got this at a spa and it’s my favourite sunscreen. So sad they don’t sell it anymore where I live but it smells amazing and survived a two week mid summer vacation In Mexico with it with zero sunburns!! And I’m whiter that paper. Worth the cost.
Federica F.
This product is just great!!! It is so easy to apply, it does not leave any sticky film on the skin, smells good and my body was nice and tanned even with a spf 30 protection. A bit expensive but I will probably buy it again next summer.COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora