BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Jen M.
San Jose, CA
This smells so amazing! Easy to use sprayer and great sun protection. Took this to the Dominican Republic and didn't get burned, even with my super fair skin! Wonderful stuff.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
This stuff is more than awesome. You can travel with the smaller size because it isn't aerosol!! It smells so good like coconut and suntan lotion it's non greasy. I use it on my body and my face and I don't get any breakouts. It really does protect you from the sun too.... No burns! This was the first item I've ever tried from this brand namely because I live in Ohio and don't need a lot of sun products but decided to buy it for my trips out west. It's kind of pricey but to me worth it for the scent alon...I'm not sure I'd buy the scentless one though. Does a great job!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
I really want to try this product. I have heard great things about it. I love the fact that it is organic, and better for your skin and the environment than normal sunscreen is. I protect my skin at all costs, but feel guilty for ruining the planet and using unhealthy products on my skin. This alleviates that guilt.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I bought citrus mimosa for my trip to Fiji after reviewing the product through various websites (btw not many reviews on this item). I had two chapters of my trip: 1. Adventure 2. Resort I realize now that this is a resort or pool side sunscreen. For the steep price it empties fast and can't keep up with adventure sun (which was odd because I toneitup girls use it paddle boarding - so maybe better for low key adventure?). I constantly had to grab for a random banana boat sunscreen that belonged to my friend to keep up with reapplication or I would have emptied the coola bottle in one day. The bottle for coola isn't easy to pack with you and does not have a cap so risks spraying in your bag (you can fix that by putting it in a zip lock bag. I found it odd that my boyfriend had a smaller sweat/water proof neutrogena spray that lasted longer than my much larger bottle of coola... and he was applying it more than I was. I would buy this again for laying around the pool in the summer at home, but only the new unscented spray. The scent of citrus isn't horrible and goes away within 5 minutes but it doesn't smell 'good' like most reviews I read. I work in a career outdoors and the smell is quite similar to bug spray, but lighter. As in, my friends actually commented "What's that smell?" in not a good way. Like I said though, smell goes away. Note: it does go on a bit sticky, it is not like the neutrogena dry spray - makes you look shiny to show off that bod though. Organic anything is spendy. I will only buy one of these per summer (until I move on) to think I am brand 'cool' - because it is so expensive and requires bringing back up sunscreen so you don't spray your money your first couple times in the sun. *btw banana boat sunscreen ruled all and we were using a lot of different types while trying to get tan at the same time. I also tried the mineral matte unscented face sunscreen on this trip - that held in well and I will be buying it again.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Jamie H.
Lakewood, WA
It smells great and is decent for my sensitive skin. It still broke me out, but I break out very easily. I don't know too much about the durability, I felt like I had to reapply quite often. I bought it at Walmart for a fair price. It could work out better for people who don't sweat a lot.
Krystina L.
Bloomington, IN
Coola is actually my favorite for sunscreen products bc they are not bad for the skin, they use natural products and they smell really good. Also it's the only one I have tried that doesn't leave my face white or burn my eyes! I get mine at tjmaxx but I first tried it through Ipsy! Yes definitely will get more! It's so nice being able to apply under my makeup and it doesn't ruin the longevity!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the way that this makes my skin feel I highly recommended for other people and it is very effective it is very gentle on the skin and it protects from harsh sun rays this product was my introduction to this company I really like it a lot I've also bought another product as well
natalie c.
Los Angeles
Coola products are the best in the world. Sunscreen usually smells terrible but they have managed to make it alright. This is the first Coola product I tried - the one that made me fall in love. The scent is mild but nice. The spray itself is light and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin. Coola is the only sunscreen brand I trust and I've basically bought their entire line at this point. Highly highly recommend!!
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Love this spf for myself. I put the 50 spf I scented on my kids. The spray does give a great coverage especially when misting all over the kids. I wish larger volumes were available (larger than 16oz). This is the only sunscreen we go through the entire bottle - it's so practical and doesn't burn or itch sensitive skin.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora