BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Carrie M.
New prague, MN
Effective, non greasy and has a great smell. What more can you ask for from a sunscreen?
Tarrah T.
This is really nice! It’s super easy to use and it smells so good! It works really well!
kasey f.
Love this it's non greasy and smells great and it actually works even if you're sweating
Rachael W.
Parkville, MD
Great, easy application. Awesome smell! Does the job well minus all the extra chemicals!
Amanda P.
I despise how this stuff smells . Works decent but the smell makes me not want to use it
Linda A.
Really nice and feels almost refreshing is the inly one that doesn’t make my face burn
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Best sunscreen for smell definitely love the spray and the convenience smells heavenly
Vanessa E.
Painesville , OH
Smells great and goes on super easy! Just spray it on and if you want you can rub it in
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,517 reviews
This product is great and I would recommend it for everyone. It’s also very affordable.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,517 reviews
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora