BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Marilea S.
Norwalk, CT
love the smell of this sunscreen, not heavy and the spray container is so convenient! great brand
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
I got this from birchbox and I LOVE it. It smells so good and it's a perfect scent for the beach.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Great sunscreen. Lightweight and smells beautiful. I will be buying again . It's very affordable.
Jenn G.
Visalia, CA
One of the best face moisturizers with spf. I love the cucumber scent not too strong just enough!
Ella B.
Medford, MA
I liked the scent and ease of application. This product wasn't too greasy which I appreciated.
Anna S.
Smells wonderful and gentle on the skin! Very good sun protection for days outside at the pool!
Treyla S.
Canyon, TX
I loved the smell and felt like the spray was very convenient! It also worked well, no sunburn.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Love this. It smells so fresh and leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed. It's lightweight
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Ione of the best sunscreen i have ever used. Feels so light on the skin and have a great scent
Annie K.
Love it!! It smells great and it doesn't leave a heavy residue on my skin. Very easy to apply.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora