BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Jeanette G.
Indianapolis , IN
Was pretty good.. Not too oily or greasy.. Was a good brand. Have tried stuff from them before and liked it very much..
K L.
A little pricey but work it. This does not look or feel like other sunscreens and I actually look for excuses to use it
Roselin L.
I got this as a sample in one of my subscriptions, and I love it! It did a great job and my face wasn't oily at all.
Kate F.
Canton, OH
This spray is fabulous! Not greasy at all! And the smell is amazing! I hate that sunscreen smell and this is perfect!
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This is a good sunscreen! It smells great! I need to try a higher spf because I forget to reapply throughout the day.
S J.
Kannapolis, NC
Great sunscreen, held up to hot Florida sun. Easy to reapply. Worked well on adults and small children without issue.
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Love this smells great! The bottle is so pretty. It works great. Go online to birchbox to find. Will not disappoint😍
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Great high end sunscreen! I use this on myself and my children! Not to mention the fragrance is terrific smelling!!
Cathy M.
Flemington, NJ
I love the way this sits on my skin it is not oily like most sunscreens and it stays on my skin for a long time too
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
Absolutely love it and recommend this product to anyone it's very cool and refreshing and smells absolutely amazing
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora