BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

shaina c.
Bristol, VA
I love all of the COOLA products I have tried, but the ease of use and smell of this one may make it my favorite. Plus, it actually protects my very fair skin from the sun. I highly recommend it!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I really love this brand and product. It is a refreshing, fresh smelling spray that I can not be without. It has a great smell and the added benefit of SPF 30. I definitely recommend this product.
Annie K.
I like to use this on my body before running and swimming. Especially neck, shoulders, arms, legs. I love how it is organic. But sometimes im not sure if the sprays are getting everywhere. Does not irritate and smells great!
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
Absolutely love this product. I work out on the sun for most of the year and this is by far the best sunscreen. I like that it’s lightweight but still high in SPF and it smells awesome!
Brittany G.
Love this spray as my last step in makeup application. It dries fast and keeps everything in place. The added protection is always a plus when you have more mature, malasma skin.
.kristina B.
Deer Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells really good and I love that it doesn’t leave the white cast but I do feel like it’s a bit oily which sucks because I have oily skin and I usually like oils on my face but this feels heavy on my skin
Marisa G.
Absolutely amazing and it smells great! I usually don’t like sunscreen so I decided to try this spray one instead of a liquid and it definitely exceeded my expectations!
Rebecca Z.
Nashua, NH
Smells incredible!! Used this on the kids I nanny as well as myself! The packaging is such a cute color and looks so clean and tropical! It held up to the claims that they advertise! Definitely recommend because it worked!!
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
The coola spray not only smells great but provides great sun protection. It’s definitely on the expensive side as well, but the ingredients and scent is worth it
Gena D.
I’m very sensitive to sun screens and this one is so light and the scent is so gentle also. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized in addition to protected. I don’t see myself buying from another brand.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora