BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Tazmin B.
NY
I love the smell of this sun screen but it's an okay sunscreen. Good for those who are active and like to carry something with them
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great clean sunscreen. It applies very easily and the mister is nice. The scent is nice as well. Fairly priced product.
Margrethe L.
Flourtown
I love the smell!! Never makes me breakout which I found a lot of sunscreens tend to do! Beautiful packing and very inexpensive!
Amy M.
What a bright scent. I get it from Birchbox. It stays on through sun and water sports. I love that I don't have reapply so often.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the scent of this stuff, but it went on pretty smoothly and I didn't get a sunburn while using it.
Paulina F.
Tossed in my golf bag and used on the course one day, the scent is fresh and wonderful, I really loved that. Easy to apply too.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I Enjoyed this product it wasn't greasy and went on nice. The scent was great and I even applied it on my 2 year old daughter.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I love how light this product is on my skin and it smells amazing. It sprays even and it doesn't irritate or break out my skin.
Love this I have really dry skin and this one's helps. It doesn't make my skin dryer it actually helps and doesn't feel greasy.
Madison M.
Temecula, CA
This is amazing! It makes you smell nice and works great! It protects me from the sun. It makes me feel nice and non sun burnt
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora