BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This is my go to spray sunscreen now. It's unscented which is a plus and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It also is good to know the ingredients aren't harmful to your skin.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is so easy to use, it really makes the task of spf a breeze. I keep this in my handbag to spray on my hands on long trips. Also use it to touch up/reapply. Purchased at Ulta and was able to use a coupon.
Madi D.
This product is over all one of the better spray sunscreens but it smells really bad when you put it on, and I have to do it in an outdoor space. It tends to be kinda oily, but after like 15 minutes it smells really nice and it is not oily. I have never gotten burnt while using it.
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
I originally received this as a sample in Birchbox and I love it. Its very thin in consistency, so a little goes a long way. I don't mind the cucumber scent and the packaging is always a win for me.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This has a great smell and I love that it’s made with cucumber. Nice packing and a refreshing feel on the face. I would buy this product again. Meets my expectations. I would recommend this to others.
Kacy D.
Pensacola, FL
I love this stuff. Gives even coverage and I don't mind spending the extra $ on it. I feel confident using it on the whole family because I know they only use the best ingredients in their products.
Catheline S.
San Jose, CA
Brought this on my last trip to Vegas and I loved it. Very easy to use, the smell was nice, and I did not burn or breakout! I liked this so much I started looking at more Coola products to try.
Sarah K.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is fantastic. The smell is amazing. It is very gentle and the scent is light. I use it every chance I get. It's the best I've used. I discovered coola from birchbox. I'm glad I did.
Stephanie S.
Boise
Smells so good. The mist is super fine and dries so well. There's so stickiness or weird texture to this spray. Super easy to use and carry with you for everyday use!!
nickie G.
I absolutely love the smell of this product!! I use this on my whole family. It's not greasy. It dries quickly and the smell isn't bad at all. It's quite pleasant for sunscreens.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora