BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Jorgelina V.
It is a nice fresh not sticky sunscreen on days I don't want to deal with rub cream on my skin. I love that it' s a more natural option as well. I do recommend it!!!
Haley D.
New York
I like this sunscreen fine; it's just a little expensive for what it is. It's not greasy on the skin and has a nice, not overpowering scent. Personally, I prefer drugstore brands like Neutrogena for body sunscreen - I like to invest elsewhere in my routine.
Sheila H.
Ok, so the first time I heard and experienced this brand was through Birchbox and I was going on vacation to the Dominican Republic and needed a good sun block so I went into Sephora and bought this and I have never bought a different sun screen ever since!
Mei B.
I usually don't like spray sunscreen. I received this as a gift along with many other cools products and I really love it. It smells great and always keeps me from getting too much sun. I would highly recommend this.
Irma R.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand! This is a great SPF 30 from COOLA. I for the most part really dislike how SPF's smell, and that will deter me from wearing any. Yikes, I know but this one smells great. I bought it at Sephora, and I would recommend it to anyone. Try it!
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I love the way this smells. That is one of the main selling points for me. I can't stand that copper tone smell and this one doesn't have that at all. I love this !
Lorri-Ann K.
I got this in a sample from birchbox. I love the fragrance of this, I love the feel of it on my face. to me it feels more thicker than a watery lotion or sunscreen.
Lindsey C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product was a synch to use! I quickly applied it after my moisturizer for sun protection when I had planned to be out hiking. The spray was fine and even and the sunscreen settled into my skin quickly without greasy residue. Definitely a must have!
Hayley O.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product for a summer weekend getaway! It smells great and feels really fresh. Purchased for a trip to Palm Springs and I loved the refreshing feel when applied.

A little pricey, but used with a Birchbox discount I would definitely recommend.
Adrianna B.
This sunscreen smells so good! It applied easily and felt dry and it sticky at all. I used it on a recent vacation and got a lot of compliments on it. I got it online and would buy again!
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora