BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
This sunscreen is a ok quality sunscreen and the price is way too much for the quality. The packaging and product is decent. The consistency, smell and color are all pretty good. Also it does last for quite awhile and isn't sticky or irritating.
Heather A.
Savannah, GA
I love to use this sunscreen for my legs and back at the beach because it does a great job of covering a large area for a spray sunscreen. I LOVE the piña colada scent too and the packaging is great! My friends all love to borrow it at the beach!
Rebecca J.
Pensacola, FL
I generally have skin that burns easily but with this I had no difficulties! I live about 5 minutes from the beach and this was something I found myself reaching for a lot this past summer! I also love the smell of this so that's a nice plus :)
Nicole P.
Kent, OH
I am a redhead with very very fair skin. Sunscreen is a MUST daily for me (everyone should use it anyways). But this sunscreen is the best of the best. Before, I was using drugstore brands that left me oily and greasy. Not anymore. Coola is more like a moisturizer without skimping on the SPF power. It has a great scent too so I don't smell like a day at the beach when I'm just hanging with friends
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore this brand because it's almost all organic, smells great and doesn't leave my skin sticky. Totally my go to skin protection. With all the harmful chemicals that goes into some sunscreens, it's nice to know that companies like Coola exist
Catherine Abbey E.
Saint Johns, FL
Coola sport continuous spray spf 30 fresh cucumber smells great and has been great throughout the hot summer months. It's also great for spring and fall and I love the fact that you can spray the product which I feel gives you a nice even coverage.
Renee M.
I've never used the spray but I have used the actual cucumber moisturizer and I'm sure the spray is just as great as the moisturizer is! It's light weight, smells great and doesn't leave my oily skin greasy, which is a huge deal for me!
TRACY O.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOVE Coola products! They all aplly well, absorb quick, work well....AND SMELL AAAAMMMAAAZZZIIING!!!!! They are my fave', well worth the price/ value. Highly recommend this to any other competition! WORKS GREAT!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved this sunscreen. It, first of all, smelled amazing, which is essential nowadays, gone are the times of nasty suncare products. It lasted all day during a hiking trip in the Southwest so I would say it did it's job. Which it was a higher SPF though.
Leneka H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy this product. I absolutely love the cucumber smell and its not harsh on the skin. It does a great job at protecting your face from harmful rays when you're someone who spends a lot of time outdoors like I do. I have yet to be disappointed by anything Coola.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora