BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
I think Coola is one of the better sunscreens on the market. It's easy to apply, last a long time and it smells pretty great too. It's effective which is the most important thing and it's gentle so it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I would buy it again.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I really like this sunscreen. I received a sample in a subscription box and I was hooked. this is so easy. I will be using through the cooler months also. Had to pick up a full size! I know the price is a little high but it is worth it! I do recommend for all!
Jazz S.
Yuba City, CA
Quite possibly my favorite sunscreen! I travel to beaches in the caribbean frequently and this prevents me from getting burned or ending up with sunspots! Also like how it smells gentle and not abrasive like other drugstore brands! Coola does exactly that when I'm out in the sun - coola's me ;)
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
Coola is incredible and I love the pina colada scent. As a total beauty addict, I love that I can still be protected at the beach by a powerful sunscreen but also with a little scent. Pricier than drugstore products, but you get the quality you pay for here!
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Love the scent. Love that it is free of bad chemicals. Kept me sunburn free at the beach!! For the price though, I wish it came with more in the can. I went back to Neutrogena sunscreens just because of the price. So, most likely, I won't be purchasing again.
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL
Coola is one of my favorite sunscreen brands. This line offers high sun protection. I especially love the pina coloda scent. It smells just like a tropical vacation. Coola is my first choice for sunscreen because they include more natural ingredients.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Wow wow wow I absolutely love this stuff. Received a sample and fell in love. It feels great on my skin never makes me break out like other sunscreens and smells so fresh and light. I would use this religiously if it wasn't for the 30$ price tag per sunscreen
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
My favorite go to sunscreen, works well, smells amazing only downside is it is so pricey. This is my go to brand for other beauty/sunscreen items. I buy on Amazon for the best price as it is pricey everywhere so if I can save a few cents...why not!!!
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Coola products and this is by far my favorite all over sunscreen! They make unscented versions but I love the bright floral here! It's light and fresh. Organic. Easy to spot and lasts a long while. A go to brand for organic good for you sunscreens!
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
Received the sample size in my monthly birch box subscription and was a bit skeptical to use it, at first I wasn't too sure since sunscreens tend to make my face more oily than I normally am but this product won me over. Will be purchasing it soon
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora