BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love this sunscreen! I had won a bottle of it from a Coola FB contest a couple years ago and have been buying it since. I love the scent and it's so easy to apply. I haven't experienced any burns (unless maybe I happened to just miss a spot!) It's a little pricey but worth it.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
I feel comfortable using this on my kids as well as myself. I don't mind the smell it works well. I gave it 4 stars because it holds up to what it said it would. I always forget to spay the back of my neck and it never fails I burn back there. I should uses this stuff on my neck
Paola L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I tend to go for the sport sunscreens because they last longer. This sun screen is light and smells great! The spray provides good coverage I just make sure to rub it in to avoid streaking. Make sure to spray evening because the areas that don't get spray can get sunburned.
Millie G.
San diego, CA
This sunscreen is very light and smells great! Kept my face refreshed and not feeling greasy at all. I have sensitive skin and did not break out at all with this sunscreen.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
A great low sf sunscreen that is gentle on skin and even a little hydrating, the scent of this is lovely and fresh and a pleasure to apply. Some people (my boyfriend for example) hate the cold aerosol feel of spray lotions but I love it and find it refreshing. I will say you need to reapply this every 2-3 hours if you have very fair skin, and make sure you are using a thick layer
Regan R.
Overland Park, KS
The BEST sunscreen. The smell is to die for. I love this because it doesn't break me out, and never feels greasy. I think the price is a little high, and I worry that I don't have the best SPF coverage. However, day to day this is a great option.I would just add something heavier if I were to be outside for a long time.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This Coola prodocut smells great, delivers high SPF coverage, and applies easily. I like that this product is a spray and makes it easy to apply to the backs of my legs, arms, and back. Coola has a great SPF with a strong staying power. I buy mine from Ulta for around $30.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
This Coola sunscreen is the best smelling sunscreen I've ever used! It kept my skin nice and protected for the whole day and smells amazing! The packaging is beautiful and the overall product is the best of its kind! I would totally buy it again and recommend it to everyone!
Holly C.
Depew, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! Not sticky, spray actually easy to use and comes out evenly! Smell isn't overpowering, and I loved the protection it gave without feeling like I had to reapply. Dried quickly. Also love how it's almost all organic. Definitely worth a try!
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
I don't know that it worked great for me. I wouldn't purchase it again to test it, already have an alternative. The packaging was fine, it certainly wasn't horrible, just didn't work for me (I really need a higher SPF). If you want a low SPF, it could be nice for you.

Sephora