BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katrina P.
Amherst , NY
This was one of the first clean sunscreens I purchased. I love the light non sticky feeling and that it’s super easy to apply. The scent is light and refreshing. The only thing I don’t like is the price and that it’s not always available in a nearby store. With so many organic and clean sunscreens on the market, I wish it was more readily available.
Linda B.
I used this sunscreen the last 2 summers. I used both the spf 50, and spf 30, and I like them both. They mist is very nice, and doesn't shoot out and go allover the place. I would give it 5 stars, but I feel like it didn't last super long, and I had to reapply more frequently than other sunscreens I've used. It also is a little greasy feeling.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love Coola sunscreens. I took this on a beach vacay recently and love how easy it or to apply. I kept reapplying it as needed and never burnt on my trip. I love that it is safer than other sunscreens I’ve used in years past. I will continue to look for safer beauty products such as this Coola sunscreen.
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
Amazing!! I have really pale skin that burns easily in the sun but using this product I don't have to worry about getting burnt. I highly recommend this product to those who are sensitive to the sun. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,381 reviews
Omg the smell of this is wonderful! My daughter loves it as well! I was very pleased after purchasing this and giving it a go! A definite win and I will be repurchasing!
Allie  D.
Parachute, CO
I loved this sunscreen! I spent about a month in California over summer and was in need of protection. Not only did this spray last throughout the day, it left a great smell on me. I usually hate the odor of sunscreen and think it’s quite offputting. However, this sunscreen was not stuck and had a tropical, lovely smell. The SPF protection was great. I was still able to get some color on the beach without completely frying myself. I love COOLA products 💛
Adrienne M.
Independence, KY
I love the scent! I love that this sunscreen is so lightweight and nongreasy. I have a huge aversion to sunscreen because it smells bad and is always greasy, so I wanted to try this because it was a spray and scent. I was very impressed with this! Super easy to use and smells great!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this Coola spray that protects your skin from the sun and smells good too. I spray my feet daily since I wear flip flops and would always end up with weird tan line there. With this, no more odd looking tan line on my feet. A lot of people protect the face but forget about the feet.
Kayla G.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Albertsons
I love the scent of the Pina Colada. It made me feel like I was on a beach. The bright color of the can is nice; it’s what caught my eye first when I was looking at sunscreens. Overall, I think it gave a good protective layer on my skin, but I give this 4 stars because I had to rub it in more than I would like for a spray.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.