BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Linda B.
I used this sunscreen the last 2 summers. I used both the spf 50, and spf 30, and I like them both. They mist is very nice, and doesn't shoot out and go allover the place. I would give it 5 stars, but I feel like it didn't last super long, and I had to reapply more frequently than other sunscreens I've used. It also is a little greasy feeling.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love Coola sunscreens. I took this on a beach vacay recently and love how easy it or to apply. I kept reapplying it as needed and never burnt on my trip. I love that it is safer than other sunscreens I’ve used in years past. I will continue to look for safer beauty products such as this Coola sunscreen.
Kirsten B.
This sunscreen literally changed my life. I used to dread wearing sunscreen because of the smell, oily residue and the impact it had on my skin. This was a total game changer for me! It smells wonderful (and the scent doesn’t linger so even if you’re not a fan, it’s not a big deal). And my skin doesn’t break out because of this. Also - NO gross residue! Win!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I really love Coola. I think it does a wonderful job and I notice I don’t have to reapply as frequently. I had first received a sample in a Birchbox and loved it. The only tragedy is how crazy expensive it is. Definitely something to ask for as a present but totally worth it!
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
Amazing!! I have really pale skin that burns easily in the sun but using this product I don't have to worry about getting burnt. I highly recommend this product to those who are sensitive to the sun. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Omg the smell of this is wonderful! My daughter loves it as well! I was very pleased after purchasing this and giving it a go! A definite win and I will be repurchasing!
Hailee C.
San Francisco , CA
This was fine as far as sunscreens go. I brought it to Hawaii and it did it’s job. The smell was alright and the formula was good. I love spray sunscreens because they’re good for on-the-go and reapplying but this bottle ran out so fast!
Marta B.
San Diego
I love Coola sunscreen!  It’s great for on-the-go application, as they have small bottles available.  The cucumber smell of this spray is fantastic!  I also love that it isn’t oily or icky.  It’s also great for kids.  I like to keep this in my theme park backpack, for easy and regular sunscreen application and protection.  I highly recommend this product.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE sunscreen! We got it for free from our hotel when we were in Las Vegas.  The cucumber scent is perfect - light and not too overpowering. The formula is NOT sticky at all.  Now I'm having trouble finding it in stores though :( :( :(
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
dalia a.
sydney
What is your favorite scent?

Sephora