COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Christine C.

BY COOLA

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Linda B.
I used this sunscreen the last 2 summers. I used both the spf 50, and spf 30, and I like them both. They mist is very nice, and doesn't shoot out and go allover the place. I would give it 5 stars, but I feel like it didn't last super long, and I had to reapply more frequently than other sunscreens I've used. It also is a little greasy feeling.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love Coola sunscreens. I took this on a beach vacay recently and love how easy it or to apply. I kept reapplying it as needed and never burnt on my trip. I love that it is safer than other sunscreens I’ve used in years past. I will continue to look for safer beauty products such as this Coola sunscreen.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I love the scent! I love that this sunscreen is so lightweight and nongreasy. I have a huge aversion to sunscreen because it smells bad and is always greasy, so I wanted to try this because it was a spray and scent. I was very impressed with this! Super easy to use and smells great!
Nicole C.
I really love Coola. I think it does a wonderful job and I notice I don’t have to reapply as frequently. I had first received a sample in a Birchbox and loved it. The only tragedy is how crazy expensive it is. Definitely something to ask for as a present but totally worth it!
Kerri B.
Lincoln Park, MI
My all time favorite sunblock. Super easy to apply and smells amazing! I have used it on my face as well. It feels really light and not sticky and greasy like most sunblocks. Some times the spray sticks when trying to spray which is the one downfall I have found so far.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this product on a regular basis and I love the smell. My favorite one so far. I like that is easy to use. And it doesn't leave me feeling sticky. I would recommend everyone use this sunscreen if you want to have something that’s easy to use.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
Amazing!! I have really pale skin that burns easily in the sun but using this product I don't have to worry about getting burnt. I highly recommend this product to those who are sensitive to the sun. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Lelu F.
The best spray sunscreen. Smells good and has great ingredients. You can get it at Sephora and on their website. This sunscreen really works all day and the price is really good compared to some high end sunscreens
Krystina L.
Bloomington, IN
Coola is actually my favorite for sunscreen products bc they are not bad for the skin, they use natural products and they smell really good. Also it's the only one I have tried that doesn't leave my face white or burn my eyes! I get mine at tjmaxx but I first tried it through Ipsy! Yes definitely will get more! It's so nice being able to apply under my makeup and it doesn't ruin the longevity!
Hailee C.
San francisco, CA
This was fine as far as sunscreens go. I brought it to Hawaii and it did it’s job. The smell was alright and the formula was good. I love spray sunscreens because they’re good for on-the-go and reapplying but this bottle ran out so fast!
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
How reliable is this sunscreen? Would you recommend it? I have very fair skin & tend to burn quickly. I apply sunscreen frequently throughout the day when I'm in the sun. I'm looking for a good quality natural/organic sunscreen. Thanks in advance for your input!
Roxanne F.