BY COOLA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A spray that slays! COOLA's Eco-Lux size organic Sport SPF 30 Continuous Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Linda B.
I used this sunscreen the last 2 summers. I used both the spf 50, and spf 30, and I like them both. They mist is very nice, and doesn't shoot out and go allover the place. I would give it 5 stars, but I feel like it didn't last super long, and I had to reapply more frequently than other sunscreens I've used. It also is a little greasy feeling.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love Coola sunscreens. I took this on a beach vacay recently and love how easy it or to apply. I kept reapplying it as needed and never burnt on my trip. I love that it is safer than other sunscreens I’ve used in years past. I will continue to look for safer beauty products such as this Coola sunscreen.
Kirsten B.
This sunscreen literally changed my life. I used to dread wearing sunscreen because of the smell, oily residue and the impact it had on my skin. This was a total game changer for me! It smells wonderful (and the scent doesn’t linger so even if you’re not a fan, it’s not a big deal). And my skin doesn’t break out because of this. Also - NO gross residue! Win!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I love the scent! I love that this sunscreen is so lightweight and nongreasy. I have a huge aversion to sunscreen because it smells bad and is always greasy, so I wanted to try this because it was a spray and scent. I was very impressed with this! Super easy to use and smells great!
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
This is a great sunscreen for the summer. The spray is a light mist, which is great for an even application. It does not have to be rubbed in and it does not leave a white cast on the skin. The smell is light and not too overwhelming. I will continue to repurchase this sunscreen!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I really love Coola. I think it does a wonderful job and I notice I don’t have to reapply as frequently. I had first received a sample in a Birchbox and loved it. The only tragedy is how crazy expensive it is. Definitely something to ask for as a present but totally worth it!
Alicia R.
Great smell, consistency, cleaner ingredients. Love the spray which makes easy application and doesn’t go on messy. Purchased at Sephora and will be restocking when I run out. Nozzle can clog occasionally but that’s not unusual. Overall excellent product!
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
This sunscreen smells amazing!!! It has a nice light tropical scent which I love. I gave it 5 stars because it’s wonderful, but I must say that it is fairly pricey for a sunscreen. But if it works, and smells nice, I do think it’s worth the price.
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
Amazing!! I have really pale skin that burns easily in the sun but using this product I don't have to worry about getting burnt. I highly recommend this product to those who are sensitive to the sun. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Lelu F.
yukon
The best spray sunscreen. Smells good and has great ingredients. You can get it at Sephora and on their website. This sunscreen really works all day and the price is really good compared to some high end sunscreens
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
What is your favorite scent?
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
Can anyone compare this product to the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist? I love that product because it smells nice and doesn't leave a horrible residue. I like the idea of an organic sunscreen though!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Where can I buy Coola sunscreen? I won a bottle once and it smelled awesome!
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
How much would you recommend this to me ?
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
How is the coverage when you spray? Do you find yourself having to do a second or third coat or is only one good enough?

back