BY COOLA

The natural choice for #nofilter-worthy skin, our Mineral SPF 30 Daydream Makeup Primer helps your complexion appear softer, smoother, and brighter—with or without makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha K.
I’m super fair skinned so spf is important part of my daily routine, however I find most break me out or burn my skin! I find almost all of coola products do not. I love the feel of this primer and knowing that my face gets protection. What I don’t like is that I can’t wear my heavy foundation with it as my face looks “peely” but I have found if I use a Beauty blender it does not do it as bad.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best primer I have ever tried. It is absolutely amazing!! It leaves your skin looking flawless and airbrushed, absolutely no pores. It also has sunscreen to protect your skin! It gives me a flawless finish everytime
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love Coola primer! It's a great way to add sunscreen to your routine instead of the tiny amounts of SPF in foundation. It feels great on my skin and makes my face feel silky smooth before applying makeup. I love the organic and nontoxic formulation.
Courtney L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It's nice for day time as it does have spf 30. It comes out looking like sunscreen but as you rub it in it blurs out the popes and has a more luminous quality to it. I really like the primer but for the price it's hard to justify. You wouldn't be able to use it at night with flash photography. And I prefer a primer I could use at all times.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I enjoyed this primer. I got a .17 sample size in a Sephora favorites. I love a primer with SPF for the summer. I thought my makeup looked good and top of it and me makeup lasted for the entire day without getting to oily looking except a little around the nose. I don't think I'm going to purchase the full size just because of the price tag but would be happy to get another sample size in a sub box or Sephora Favorites.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of this primer in one of those freebie Sephora bags from an online purchase. First, the tube came nearly empty. When I tried it, I did notice it was a bit oily, but i was in a rush to get to work so I didn't think much of it. Halfway through my shift I noticed that my face got super greasy, like more oily than my face already is. DID NOT LIKE!!!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
As a blogger and Mrs. Nevada I was given a free sample by Coola for review. I used to never bother with a primer but as my skins got more mature and I moved to the desert I've been getting better at giving it more TLC. This primer not only creates a smooth canvas for my makeup to go on it contains SPF and helps with your makeup's staying power. They have a few different primers so I want to try them all before deciding which one to stick with.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This primer is so soft and smooth to my skin. Love the all day SPF protection. My make up stays on all day with this primer. It's actually very pricey but definitely worth it. The white lily and honeysuckle smell is the best.
Marisol G.
I got a sample of this product in my Birchbox subscription, the website says that the price of the full size product is $42.00 I have combination skin and this product didn't work for me. First the product in my opinion is heavy and it doesn't look to me like any other primers that I have used. A little goes a long way, which is a good thing because you can get a lot of uses from that expensive bottle, but I didn't like the finishing look, I kind of feel like when you had a lot of lotion on your hands and you just need a towel to remove the product. After applying my makeup everything was alright and looked good, but a few hours later I had a greasy look, that horrible shine that I don't like on my face. One good thing that I found in this product is that it has SPF 30. I personally would not spend that amount of money buying this primer again, I'm glad I got to sample this first before making a purchase.
Alyssa L.
I really have been loving this primer. It reminds me of the benefit pore fesional only less drying. I have dry skin and this primer works super well on my skin. I love focusing it on my t zone. It blurs my pores really well.
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
How well does it hold your make up in the summer? I live where it is extremely hot and humid and need to make sure it will prevent my makeup from melting off mid day. I love how it has SPF and really hope it will work!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this good for combo skin? What are it's pros? (Example: lengthens makeup wear, hydrates, conceals pores, etc.) and it claims to have a floral, sweet scent so is it overwhelming?
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I just tried this today and it worked great on the heat. Of course, I still had swear, but my makeup did not melt off.