BY COOLA

The natural choice for #nofilter-worthy skin, our Mineral SPF 30 Daydream Makeup Primer helps your complexion appear softer, smoother, and brighter—with or without makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha K.
I’m super fair skinned so spf is important part of my daily routine, however I find most break me out or burn my skin! I find almost all of coola products do not. I love the feel of this primer and knowing that my face gets protection. What I don’t like is that I can’t wear my heavy foundation with it as my face looks “peely” but I have found if I use a Beauty blender it does not do it as bad.
Kristen M.
I really like this primer! It makes my skin very smooth. When you first put it on it has a white color, but after it sets you can’t see it. I live that it has SPF.
Samantha A.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best primer I have ever tried. It is absolutely amazing!! It leaves your skin looking flawless and airbrushed, absolutely no pores. It also has sunscreen to protect your skin! It gives me a flawless finish everytime
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I love Coola primer! It's a great way to add sunscreen to your routine instead of the tiny amounts of SPF in foundation. It feels great on my skin and makes my face feel silky smooth before applying makeup. I love the organic and nontoxic formulation.
Courtney L.
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It's nice for day time as it does have spf 30. It comes out looking like sunscreen but as you rub it in it blurs out the popes and has a more luminous quality to it. I really like the primer but for the price it's hard to justify. You wouldn't be able to use it at night with flash photography. And I prefer a primer I could use at all times.
Rachael D.
Louisville, KY
I enjoyed this primer. I got a .17 sample size in a Sephora favorites. I love a primer with SPF for the summer. I thought my makeup looked good and top of it and me makeup lasted for the entire day without getting to oily looking except a little around the nose. I don't think I'm going to purchase the full size just because of the price tag but would be happy to get another sample size in a sub box or Sephora Favorites.
Daisy T.
I got a sample of this primer in one of those freebie Sephora bags from an online purchase. First, the tube came nearly empty. When I tried it, I did notice it was a bit oily, but i was in a rush to get to work so I didn't think much of it. Halfway through my shift I noticed that my face got super greasy, like more oily than my face already is. DID NOT LIKE!!!
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently received this in my Birchbox and I was in absolute shock with how amazing this product is! It feels like silk when you put it on your face and doesn't seem oily. It withstands the Florida heat and doesn't wear off at the end of the day. It came in a small sample size and has lasted me a long time because you don't need a lot for it to work. Once it runs out, I will be purchasing!
Tor P.
This is a wonderful product! Now that I'm starting to wear foundation, I want extra spf protection that other primers can't exactly provide. It comes out white but there is no whitecast whatsoever. Super soft and feels velvety on the skin. I can't get over the feeling. It doesn't feel light, but it really does feel nice. I will definitely buy another bottle once this one is empty!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
As a blogger and Mrs. Nevada I was given a free sample by Coola for review. I used to never bother with a primer but as my skins got more mature and I moved to the desert I've been getting better at giving it more TLC. This primer not only creates a smooth canvas for my makeup to go on it contains SPF and helps with your makeup's staying power. They have a few different primers so I want to try them all before deciding which one to stick with.
Stephanie v.
Brookhaven, GA
How well does it hold your make up in the summer? I live where it is extremely hot and humid and need to make sure it will prevent my makeup from melting off mid day. I love how it has SPF and really hope it will work!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this good for combo skin? What are it's pros? (Example: lengthens makeup wear, hydrates, conceals pores, etc.) and it claims to have a floral, sweet scent so is it overwhelming?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
I wonder if this is in stores now already?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Has anyone tried this ? What are your thoughts ?
Isadora G.