COOLA Classic Sport SPF 45 Fresh Mango Sunscreen uploaded by heather s.

BY COOLA

Natural Organic Suncare. Hypoallergenic. Ultra Water Resistant. Paraben Free. Ultra Shee. Water Resistant. No Nano-sized particles Give your skin a little something extra during those active days in the sun.  This nutrient-rich, SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen gives you 80  minutes of sweat and water resistance.  Infused with organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils, both rich in Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids to nourish and balance hydration.  Organic Arnica Extract reduces inflammation, while organic Coconut Oil moisturizes parched skin and deli.

Buy on Nordstrom*
sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
I hate the smell and feel of sunscreen on my body, let alone my face. This feels like a lotion and smells like a vacation. It’s pricey for sunscreen but it’s worth the splurge for your face.
Kaila C.
Perfect for traveling! Organic which is a plus! Feels amazing on the skin and smell so good toy would want to eat it! The brand is a little pricey however I feel like everything organic is over priced! But truth me this product works wonders! A staple for the beach!
Britni S.
Chattanooga, TN
I received a deluxe sample of this product through Glossybox back in May 2014. I have always been very skeptical of serums that claim to offer anti-aging capabilities. After two months of using this product on a daily basis, I'm comfortable in saying that I do see a change in the appearance of my skin. I apply a small amount under my eyes and all over the lid. After I few weeks, I noticed a difference in the appearance of the darker areas under my eyes. It appeared lighter, and looked smoothr. The price tag on this product seems excessive, but if you plan to spend a similar amount on another product, I'd recommend giving this serum a try.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH
I received a sample of this product in a Birchbox last year, and the sample was so small I couldn't really get a good idea of how well the product itself worked. I got one use out of it, and it seemed to be alright. The smell was pleasant, a little strong for my liking though. It didn't seem too moisturizing, but it seemed to work alright as a sunscreen. Might be best if paired with a moisturizer.
Kayley R.
Lynnwood, WA
Overall I'm pleased with Coola products and have tried most varieties through Birchbox samples. I do feel they're a bit overpriced for what you get, but the packaging is nice and these products always smell great! Mango is my favorite of the Coola scents. I would purchase again, but only if the product was on sale or I had a coupon.
Hannah B.
This sunscreen I only used a couple time and it is great! It does give a greasy feel to the skin or have a bad white casting. It is very good at protecting your skin with spf of 45 which most of the time is more spf than another brand has in it.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
This does a great job from protecting you from the sun. I can't get over this scent though. I'm not a fan of the mango scent. I didn't get a white cast when applying makeup over it.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
I will only use this brand now on. Took it to vacation with my kids, it's the best. I will use this brand everyday I'm outdoors cause it works so well. It smells very good, doesn't leave your skin greasy when you apply and wear it.
Lauren S.
Indianapolis, IN
Most sunscreens leave your face feeling oily but this just feels like an extra layer of moisturizer. I'm a big fan of the consistency plus the scent is amazing! I'd definitely suggest it for people with normal to dry skin.
Dianne S.
Central Vly, NY
Great sunscreen. Love the mango smell. It stays on and doesn't melt into my eyes! That's my biggest concern with facial suncreens - that it will melt into my hyper-sensitive eyes. Most do. Coola sport doesn't! :)