BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOOLA
Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original

Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original

bWHAT IT IS/bbrDont forget your lips. As one of the most sun-sensitive parts of the body this all-in-one lip treatment moisturizes and protects with SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe vitamin- and antioxidant-enriched formula soothes and nourishes while a unique blend of fruit butters like Raspberry and Avocado hydrate the delicate skin of the lips. Wear alone or apply over or even under your favorite lip color transforming your signature shade into an antioxidant-powered UV protector.brbrINGREDIENTSbr Active Avobenzone 2.8 Octisalate 4.9 Octocrylene 7.6br Inactive Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate Beeswax Organic Butyloctyl Salicylate Butyrospermum Parkii Organic Shea Butter Cocos Nucifera Organic Coconut Oil Copernicia Cerifera Organic Carnauba Wax Euphorbia Cerifera Candelilla Wax Flavor Glycine Soja Soybean Oil Helianthus Annuus Organic Sunflower Seed Oil Octyldodecanol Persea Gratissima Organic Avocado Oil Rosa Canina Fruit Extract Organic Rubus Idaeus Raspberry Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Organic Jojoba Seed Oil TocopherolbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr Phthalatesbr Sulfatesbr Parabensbr GMOsbr Animal crueltyulli0.15 oz./liliWeb ID 3043276/li/ul

Is this product worth spending the money on?
Does this really keep your lips hydrated?
[product:coola-liplux-spf-30] compared to [product:supergoop!-acaifusion-spf-30-lip-balm-sheer-pink] ?
Start your review of Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original!
Product Highlights
I AM A HUGE FAN OFF COOLA PRODUCTS, Coola is so essential for this summer of 2017! The sunscreen can be a little pricey but the quality of the product is top notch . The packaging is so sturdy and the lid doesn't leak . Great for throwing in your bag for a beach day!in reviews
...and healthy looking. Plus it has SPF which makes more better. It doesn't dry lips, has very good scent. It has a tingle to it but it doesn't bother me.in reviews
...sun! It lasted the whole beach day with only being reapplied one time. It smells good in my opinion and doesn't taste bad. BUY IT! For people of all ages!! in reviews
Shipra S.
Parlin, NJ
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Shipra S.
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
I like this lip balm a lot as it completely hydrates and moisturizes my lips. The best part is that it has spf 30 with water resistant. I am using it everyday and like the flavor too.
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Rosie S.
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
Coola Classic Liplux is a great lip balm. The formula is very smooth and keeps your lips hydrated all day. I’m a big fan of Coola products and this one did not disappoint. I love that this has SPF and it’s perfect for Summer.
Michele M.
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Michele M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
Summer ready with my new fav SPF lip balm: Coola Liplux SPF30. This balm offers SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and applies with a light fruity scent (which dissipates). There's no icky white cast or build-up on reapplication. It is lightly hydrating. I've been testing this for some time both alone and under other lip products. 💛 The screw on cap makes it easy to carry with you without worrying about the lid coming off. I've already bought one to just keep in my bag. @coola #coola #review #lipluxspf30 #liplux #skincare #spf #lipbalm #hydrating #moisturizing #crueltyfree #glutenfree #hypoallergenic #parabenfree
Lauren J.
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Lauren J.
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
This is the best lip SPF I have used! I barely, if at all get a sunblock taste from this what so ever. It’s very hydrating and contains sun protection factor of 30. This is hypoallergenic so I would say it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin, it is scented but very little with peppermint + vanilla. It’s also water resistant for 80 minutes which is excellent for those beach days. I couldn’t recommend this enough!
Nic S.
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Nic S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
Amazing! #Coola Very moisturizing , non-greasy, non-sticky and better yet; it’s SPF 30 to help protect lips from UV sun damage when reapplied!! Necessary protection…especially living in🏝 Florida!
Addison J.
Philadelphia, PA
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original uploaded by Addison J.
If you're looking for a product to protect your lips from the sun this is the one. I love the metal casing, making it more durable than any other lip product I own. The only thing that could make this better is if it was scented something nice. The scent isn't bad because it doesn't really have one but it could be improved with a good smelling scent.
Ashly M.
Festus,MO
Cannot live without this! In my bag during winter, summer and all in between. So creamy. Smells good.. and makes my lips soft!
Chelsea H.
It’s super important to use lip balm with SPF when you’re spending time in the sun! I used this constantly on my trip and loved it. It doesn’t smell like sunscreen which is a bonus. Coola is cruelty free so even better! 🙌🏻
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Love this product. It works amazingly at protecting your lips from the sun. It is about $15 at Ulta.
Jordan A.
Review for: Coola Liplux SPF 30
I love it! The vanilla peppermint smell is lovely, it keeps my lips hydrated, and I love that it has SPF! Would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelli G.
Cassopolis, MI
il y a 5 ans
Coola Classic Liplux SPF 30 Original compared to [product:supergoop!-acaifusion-spf-30-lip-balm-sheer-pink] ?
Michelle T. il y a 3 ans
It is simple and light weight. It also smells amazing!!