Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml

Your invisible shield against the sun and elements. Our organic Face SPF 30 Moisturizer is your daytime lotion and SPF in one. The sheer, silky lotion nourishes skin and wears beautifully under makeup.

Is this product good for acne-prone skin?
Does this sunscreen leave your skin sticky and greasy?
I've been in between products for summer as far as sunscreens go.. My face is really sensitive and can get irritated and clogged easily.. I've been really debating on getting the coola sunscreen or supergoop.. The name itself kind of scares me, as I am looking for something lightweight. Has anyone tried these? I'd love to hear some opinions/conparisons. Is either good for sensitive skin, light weight, and worth the hype? Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50 [product:coola-moisturizing-face-spf-30-unscented-organic-sunscreen-lotion-15]
Start your review of Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml!
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml uploaded by Bekah T.
This is my absolute favorite face sunscreen since I have extra sensitive skin and have to be incredibly cautious about what goes onto it. I also have very pale, freckled skin so I sunburn incredibly easily. This stuff doesn’t irritate my skin, keeps it sunburn free, and doesn’t leave that typical gross, oily residue behind. Although it’s priced higher, it’s truly worth trying if you struggle to find a facial sunscreen that doesn’t drive your skin crazy/make you feel sticky and gross all day!
Alisha T.
San Diego, CA
Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml uploaded by Alisha T.
Coola is my new favorite face products. I just reordered the classic face sunscreen but the organic version and I also ordered the mineral tinted BB cream organic sunscreen.
angela B.
California, MD
Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml uploaded by angela B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My absolute favorite suncare products. I have the face cream, lip balm, spray, body cream. Non greasy and it smells amazing. You can also get unscented as well. Definitely a top 5 for me!
Amanda L.
Montrose, MN
It works at protecting my skin haven't gotten sun burn on my face since using. The thing I don't like about it, is it causes my skin to breakout more so than usual. I reveived this in a Fabfitfun box.
Brandy R.
Harriman, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes, yes and yes on this product! A good facial sunscreen is a must; Especially when you use any AHA/BHA toners or serums in your skin care routine! While awesome for your skin, they make you much more vulnerable to the sun and susceptible to sun damage. This product didn't feel like sunscreen. As a matter of fact, it worked just like a primer for me. It's always the last step in my skin care routine, before I apply makeup. And I absolutely LOVE the way all of my makeup lays on top of this! It enhances my skin and makes my makeup look seemless while protecting my skin! 100% recommend this product!! Coola Classic Face Sunscreen SPF30 - 50 ml COOLA
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
It’s awesome to have a product that has enough SPF and keeps my glow going strong. It’s also nice to have two steps covered in one product. Especially when SPF can be so heavy when layered with moisturizer. This product is really lightweight. Serum like practically. It absorbs quickly and smells fresh. It is not greasy at all. It just makes my skin look hydrated, healthy, and I know it’s improving my skin while protecting it from sun damage. I have noticed hyper pigmentation lately so I am amping up my suncare and Coola has been my recent go to. There is a matte version of this as well. It’s slightly expensive but it’s two products in one. I will continue to purchase this moisturizer. For reference, I have fair , combination and acne prone skin and this works absolutely great.
aurora C.
My skin looked and felt so good after using this! it didn't make me look greasy or oily, some of my redness went away, (not a lot but it calmed it down) and it didn't break me out
Karin S.
Leesburg, GA
I love this sunscreen. I use it daily whether I wear makeup or not. I think it layers well under makeup without leaving a white cast. It sinks in easily, isn't overly scented and adds a bit of moisture as well. Love that its spf 50
Kathleen A.
Lightweight and easy! I keep this in my bag during the summer. I never breakout with it.
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this sunscreen it’s super hydrating and the packaging is so pretty I definitely recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...