BY COOLA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A non-greasy formula infused with evening primrose and linseed oils to reduce redness, even skintone, and balance moisture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone -... see more...

dana B.
Tiburon, CA
Loved this sunscreen! Got a sample in one of my boxes and thought i would find it heavy. It had mineral in it so I was worried I would be left with a white face. Nope. Not white, not heavy, and not sticky. It was light, moisturizing and just disappeared.  If you see this in the store, buy it! COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Sierra E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this sunscreen I feel that it provides very good coverage from the sun and is also good under makeup. I think it was effective and worked well and I was but disappointed. I don’t know if I would go out of my way to recommend it to someone just because it’s sunscreen and you could probably find something like it for a better price but I would give it a bad review.
Kelly J.
Wausau
Love how this smells and how it is packaged. This sunscreen stands above the rest and is my go to daily sunscreen! I use it all the time. Easy to find in my bag due to the bright color and gentle enough for me to use on my children’s sensitive skin. I would like to try a spray on version of this to make a great product even easier to apply.
Brittany R.
Clayton
This product works great, in the summer I wear this before putting on makeup so if I’m out in the sun I have extra sunscreen on. It works great and my skin never burned once while wearing it. The only thing I didn’t care for was the scent. It was a little to strong for me.
jessica q.
Bend, OR
I love this! I use it all summer long anytime I’m outside. It was super protective and not pore clogging. It didn’t feel like heavy sunscreen on my face which I can’t stand. I will always use this stuff. It’s a nice light scent and does t have that sunscreeny smell.
R H.
I received this in my 2018 Summer FabFitFun box, and I was skeptical at first but it has become one of my favorite products that came in the box!  I'm normally really sensitive to SPF products, but haven't had any issues with this one and it even smells great!
Cera K.
Duluth, GA
Good sunscreen, in fact, Coola is my favorite sunscreen for body. The facial sunscreen does make me break out if I use it too often though, so this is just my on occasion go to, when I know I'll really need it for one day. The white tea scent is pleasant, not too sunscreen smelling.
Jennifer T.
This Coola sunscreen came with my fabfitfun box a while back. I started using it last week. I like that it doesn’t have any added fragrance and smells like white tea. It’s not a strong smell but it’s there. It’s all organic which is a plus. Only downside is that it’s been a week and the tube is more than a quarter way gone. Most other products that come in this size last longer.
Katie B.
Dover
Purchased at: Sephora
After applying every so often I still ended up with a slight burn on my cheeks, nose, and forehead. A little pricey for the results of the product. It works just as well as any other sun block. Will not be purchasing again.
Jennifer C.
My daughter usually breaks out from sunscreen but this worked perfectly!!! She didn't break out, get sun burnt and it smells really good. Also, it's not greasy and wears great under makeup.
Nancy G.
Spruce Pine
well when u sent some of the paper for quiestions, it was low  could not see the bottom to answer
Nancy G.