BY COOLA

Your invisible shield against the sun and elements. COOLA's organic Face SPF 30 Moisturizer is your daytime lotion and SPF in one. The sheer, silky lotion nourishes skin and wears beautifully under makeup. see more...

• What do you like most about this product?3 Answers
  • Is this ok for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the regular face sunscreen vs the minera...1 Answers
COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Organic Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Wish this stuff wasn't so expensive compared to drugstore sunscreens, This moisterizer has dual benefit of hydrating your skin without leaving oily residue and providing sun protection. It is one the best ones you will ever try!" in 50 reviews
  • "This is my favorite sunscreen ever! It's not greasy and doesn't clog my pores. It's moisturizing for my dry skin and doesn't make it feel all tight like my sensitive skin usually does. It's got great coverage and lasts a very long time. I'm very pale and it works for me so it'll work for you! " in 46 reviews
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
I received this in my Summer 2018 FabFitFun box. Unfortunately, I can't use chemical sunscreens on my face. I had heard good things about this brand, so I tried it anyway, but it immediately burned and tingled, and made my eyes water. I removed it, but it still gave me a couple breakouts. ūüėě Ugh. Having sensitive skin is a pain. The texture and smell was nice. I gave it to my boyfriend, and I think he's used it a couple times with no problem. So just beware if you have very sensitive skin.
ūüĆŅ D.
Super refreshing. Makes the face feel supple and moisturized without being oily. It works amazing when used as a moisturizer right after washing the face. I like to use it before priming and applying makeup to keep my face looking fresh. It has a good smell but not a strong scent and it doesn't smell like sunscreen.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
I’m not a big sunscreen user, but I got this in my Ipsy bag and tried it out. I like how this smells and I like the thought of protecting m skin from the sun. The only thing I didn’t like is that I started to breakout after using this. My skin is naturally oily so I think this contributes to my oiliness and clogs my pores even more. Awesome concept, but it breaks me out :(
Chelsey D.
Cleveland , OH
This is my go to daily sunscreen. I probably use this 300 days out of the year. It never feels heavy or tacky and does a great job moisturizing. The only part of the year I do not use this is the depths of winter in Cleveland when I need a heavy duty moisturizer. I also love that this is a mineral sunscreen, I try to stay away from chemical sunscreens.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I got this in my summer FabFitFun box and it is AMAZING, so soft on my skin, doesn't clog my pores, if has a mattifying effect which I thought was in my head until i looked up the product online. It is worth the money, at least for the summer when we expose our skin more than usual to the sun!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This facial sunscreen with SPF 30 is one of my favorites for summer! It is super light and blends well with all other products in my skincare regimen and sits beautifully under make up while protecting my skin from the sun! It has a light, fresh cucumber scent that is not overpowering or irritating.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Easy to apply. Went on smooth - not greasy at all.  I wish it came in a scent other than cucumber. All I could smell all day was cucumber .  Not my preferred scent.  Successfully blocked the sun. Felt light and fresh. If u like cucumber this is a great product for you!
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I bought this because I wanted a light face sunscreen I could wear under makeup during the summer. I thought this tube would be a lot bigger for the price. Seriously I will never spend $32 on this ever again. It does do the job and keep my face from getting sun. The smell is nice. It's just too expensive. I also think this hydrates TOO much, making it easier for makeup to slide around during the day. It's also so thin that it comes out of the tube way too fast, meaning I always get too much product. I only use this on no-makeup days now. In the future I'll just stick with drugstore facial sunscreen.
Maura Y.
I really like how light this sunscreen feels on my skin. It can be used under your makeup for some SPF. Some people complain about the scent but I personally don't find it that bad. It's not great yea, but it's not strong or lingering so for a few seconds I think it's worth it!
BreeAnna N.
I love this sunscreen and the cucumber scent smells soooo good!! It performs well and I always make sure I have some available. I wear it to the beach and on vacation but also when I’m not wearing makeup. It moisturizes my skin perfectly, definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Does this cause breakouts?
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I can't seem to figure this one out:is it more like a moisturizer or sunscreen?
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
This is good for people with oily skin?
I'd like to know if this is very good moisturizer to put on before make up because I haven't use these so far so should it be good to put on the before I put on make up
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like most about this product?