Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCOOLA
Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango

Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango

bWHAT IT IS/bbrThis organic Classic Body Sunscreen Lotion is an enhanced version of Coolas award-winning classic--designed for those long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use. The advanced plant-based oleosome technology optimizes the performance of the formula for fortified protection thats unbelievably light gentle and sheer on skin.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- 70 certified organic ingredientsbr- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protectionbr- Water-resistant 80 minutesbr- Designed for long active days in the sun but light enough for daily usebr- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrierbr- Reef-friendlybrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- GMOsbr- Glutenbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli5 oz./liliWeb ID 3432180/li/ul

Hat jemand Erfahrung mit den Produkten von Coola? Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango
Start your review of Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango!
Rose V.
Buda, TX
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Rose V.
Wow! This sunscreen is literally the best. They support keeping the coral reefs safe from harmful chemicals used is other sunscreens. They have many scents and fragrance free included. I also got one for the face! Seriously this stuff is amazing!
Jennifer V.
Countryside Cir
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Jennifer V.
I have tried many different sunscreens before this one and they either left a white cast me (I have tan skin) or would shed. This sunscreen does neither and smells great too.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto no se siente pesado en la piel . Me gusta además q es orgánico es un producto con buena protección solar Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango 🥭 lo súper recomiendo
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Jamie U.
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Jamie U.
When life gives you lemons, you head to the beach with some amazing CoolaCoola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango 🥭 🏖🏝👙🏖🏝👙🏖🏝👙Somehow the beach takes all the stress away and you just relax and enjoy life. We all need this from time to time.
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Suilen M.
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Suilen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best #coola sunscreens I have used. It is good for face and body and it does not break me out which is surprising for a body su creen to not do. Very gentle scent and it is not greasy or oily.
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This sunscreen is super easy to apply on. There’s no white cast or sticky feel to it which is great. Not to mention that it doesn’t have that nasty sunscreen smell. It really does smell like guava! Definitely plan on investing more on this sunscreen and the Coola brand.Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango
Miosays T.
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Miosays T.
It smells amazing! As far as protection, I use it at the pool/beach and it works. I feel safe wearing it. It also lasts in the water. The 3.0 Oz bottle has lasted me so long and I have shared it with others.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Beatriz A.
Coola Classic Body Spf 50 Guava Mango 🥭 this suncream is excellent begin for the scent, soft and smooth application you go to love it! Is a lot product and good value. I use before make up like moisturizer/ protect my skin all in one. Super happy 😊
Marlene S.
WA State
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Marlene S.
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Marlene S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is amazing! It smells heavenly, is lightweight and absorbs quickly. And you can never have too much sunscreen. I’m a bit obsessed.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Coola Classic Body Sunscreen SPF 50 - Guava Mango uploaded by Kendall K.
Love this! It protects me from burning and helps my skin feel soft. Plus the smell is amazing! It’s very fruity and unique. I don’t really have anything else in my collection that smells like this. It’s a little expensive, but it’s definitely a nice product.