COOLA 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set uploaded by Kylie-Jean F.COOLA 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set uploaded by Jorgete P.

BY COOLA

Go big or go home? How about go small and go everywhere! With minis of some of our best-selling organic suncare, our Go Green Not Red!™ 4-piece kit will keep you protected in the sun while delivering nourishing, age-fighting vitamins and antioxidants to your skin. The products come in a cute, limited-edition reusable pouch that fits perfectly into any beach tote. see more...

• Is this travel bag safe to bring on an airplane carry-on?1 Answers
  • I've been debating on trying Birchbox for the last month....3 Answers
  • I've been interested and subscribing to birchbox and was ...2 Answers
COOLA 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set
  • "Coola is one of the very few brands that don't make my skin break out in hives. i love this brand and the fact that it's organic. all those extra chemicals aren't harming my sensitive skin! " in 10 reviews
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
This kit has everything you need to protect yourself and your skin from harmful sun rays. The sunscreen sprays the well and gives great coverage. The after sun lotion is soothing and cooling. Th chapstick smells amazing and leaves my lips so soft and smooth.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Great deal for this Coola set exclusively from Birchbox. COOLA sunscreens are definitly the leaders in subscreens. This set comes with a variety of their best sunscreens and all in travel sizes. So perfect to try them out. The matte sunscreen is my favorite. It does not make my skin look or feel greasy. It applies like a lotion but does not take a lot of effort to blend any of their sunscreens in like many sunscreens can do. It absorbs quickly & i never have any white streaks or patches, even if my skin gets wet. There is absolutely no white cast in pix.
Mary S.
Bushkill
Smells very good but is super dry feeling and it spreads kinda funny. I got this in my birtchbox one months and it is still almost full (because I don’t like it very much). I do however think someone with very oily skin might like this. My skin is dry so it just was not a perfect match for me.
Ciera J.
The Coola travel set is a perfect addition to your travel needs. All of the products worked effectively and were gentle on my sensitive skin. The bag the products came in was an added bonus. I would recommend this set to anyone traveling.
Nat F.
I first received Coola products as part of my Birchbox subscription. That was a year ago, and I’m still using the products religiously today. I love their scents, how gentle the product is, how effective they are, light weight on my skin, and despite my naturally oily skin, they don’t feel greasy or heavy. I recommend Coola to everyone!
Annie P.
Arlington, VA
I first received and heard about COOLA through Birchbox. I like the face lotion because it does not make your face greasy and still gives great SPF coverage. The CC cream was also great and I substitute my foundation for it in the summer
Becca M.
Orlando, FL
Got this from Macy’s a few months ago and love it. I’ve been a coola fan for years and this set did not disappoint. I really loved the after sun lotion which I had not previously tried.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I got this kit as a gift and its perfect for traveling! Already a big fan of Coola and this travel pouch & all the products included are awesome! Coola uses high quality ingredients in their products and I never worry what I'm putting on my skin when I buy a product from them.
Melissa M.
I love birchbox. It introduced me to the Coola brand in general and now it's a staple in my makeup bag. I love all of the little creams and sunscreen infused light foundations. The cucumber infused products smell so fantastic. 10/10 would recommend all of their products.
Karrina B.
Covington
His travel kit is perfect for when you’re on the go and need all of your essentials. I also love that this is a good sampler to try if you’re new to the product! The packaging is perfect for travel and would definitely recommend to someone interested in the product.
kass m.
I've been debating on trying Birchbox for the last month. I'm a member and lover of Ipsy. Curious how it compares?
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
I've been interested and subscribing to birchbox and was wondering if the samples are full size or trial size? also is it worth the money spent?
Kim L.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Is this travel bag safe to bring on an airplane carry-on?

Amazon