BY COOL WHIP

Water, Corn Syrup*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Acesulfame Potassium And Aspartame** (Sweeteners), Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
This is a great alternative to a sugar-folled whipped topping. It still tastes great and works well in recipes. I would recommend this product to anyone watching their sugar intake.
K T.
Vancouver
Ok, I know it is not the healthiest, but it is something I choose to have anyways. It should be fine moderation. I love the flavor and use it on my chocolate smoothies. I like that I can freeze them in as well.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
A dieters dream come true. The product is so amazing! It's light, fluffy and sweet and you can mix it into so many things. 2 tablespoons doesn't contain much calories and it it delicious on ice cream, mixed into yogurt, topping on pies and cakes, a dollop in coffee or hot cocoa and server over fresh fruit. There are so many creative ways to use it and while it's not considered a reduced calorie food, a serving has very low calories so for a dieter, it's just great!
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
I have two diabetics in my family, so desserts can be a challenge. With sugar free Cool Whip, my whole family can enjoy this on their desserts and it's an essential ingredient in my pudding pie recipes.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Love cool whip for all the different ways to use it and it's great flavor. I like to use this to make strawberry shortcake, mock ice cream sandwiches, and pumpkin fluff!
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
Love that there is a sugar free option for Cool Whip. Can't even tell, still has great taste. Love being able to use it to eat with strawberries. Healthy option.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
I love this whip cream. When it's not homemade this is my go to-- it's smooth, lasts a good amount of time, and is sugar free so it's healthy!

back